1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can Google ads improve the traffic on the webiste?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by reneetaylor150, Mar 16, 2021.

Hello there,
    we are working on our custom website for a few years now, we share the best and informative content for our customer and visitors. However, due to all our efforts, we are not able to get enough traffic for our website. So my question is would the traffic on our content and website will increase is we run Google ads? We didn't use Google ads before. So does it really work?

reneetaylor150, Mar 16, 2021 IP
  2. Oso Optimized

Oso Optimized Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well yes, Google Ads do work. Their value just depends upon your site's focus, as some ad clicks can be quite expensive. They can deliver very relevant clicks, but the skills required are similar to SEO. I have been managing Google Ads for 20 years, and I'm still learning.
    Bing Ads can be cheaper, and there is Facebook too.

Oso Optimized, Mar 16, 2021 IP
  3. yedy72

yedy72 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I assume by "use Google ads" you mean advertising on google. In that case the answer is definitely yes. Just get an ad voucher and try it for yourself. Normally you will have that in your gmail inbox pretty soon when you search on google for google ads.
    I also recommend using facebook ads first

yedy72, Mar 16, 2021 IP