1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can Drupla do these?

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by diablo22, Jan 16, 2011.

Hi,

I am thinking to build a portal using CMS, i.e. user under the portal can build/maintain its own website (using the functions/utilities that we build using the CMS or the functions/utilities directly provided by the CMS) which can have its own users. In choosing the most suitable CMS, I wonder if Drupla can do the followings? (sorry I am a newbie to the Drupla)

1. it needs to be able to support 3-layer user relationship. The first is the super admin on the portal level; the 2nd layer is the admin of each website under the portal; and the 3rd layer is the user of each user website. (I know DotNetNuke can handle it.)

2. It must have very good scalability, meaning it needs to be fast/stable/manageable under large traffic. (I heard DotNetNuke is quite slow)

3. It must have a large/active user community/base, with many modules/plug-ins/skins available..

4. Easy to build/deploy a website, but it should still be flexible enough so that it has enough entry points where developers can control/customize using their own codes.

Many thanks.

diablo22, Jan 16, 2011 IP
  2. Javed iqbal

Javed iqbal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes possible dear. If you need drupal theme development, you can ask me.

Javed iqbal, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  3. escape.fromm.freedom

escape.fromm.freedom Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Yes.
    2. Yes.
    3. Yes!
    4. Sure thing!

escape.fromm.freedom, Feb 6, 2011 IP