1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can change links in article subbmissions?

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by Tigerboy, Feb 29, 2016.

Hy there,

After few years i decided to make a new gambling website and be again a forums.digitalpoint.com active member. I read some SEO tips for my website and i saw that article submission is no more so juicy like in 2009 [​IMG] Seems that google is smart from year to year. Anyway... what i want to ask is if i change the links from some article subbmission that i have made now few years for my first website is a good thing or a bad thing for my new website? I read that article submission is no more good because of article rewriters or spinning articles that become a black practice. I made for my first website few quality articles no spining or rewrite and they are still live on few articles directories like ezinearticles or buzzle. I want to change the anchor links from this articles to my new website. Is a positive thing? How google will see this situation? Is a situation of any penalty?

Thanks for your time!

Regards,
    Ionut Glont

Tigerboy, Feb 29, 2016 IP