1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can Bum Marketers Seriously Say How Much They Earning Each Month???

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by candy_lim01, Apr 8, 2010.

1. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yep. Also the quality of the incoming links counts for a lot too, it's not just the number.

A few really good authority links are worth way more than 100 crappy links.

J1218, Apr 14, 2010 IP
  2. Mentis

Mentis Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for clearing that up.

Mentis, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  3. tonysanders

tonysanders Member

Best Answers:
    anyone knows of good article writers here?

tonysanders, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  4. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't found anyone on DP that produces decent writing at all. Every sample I've gotten has horrible spelling and grammar and overall tone.

brada7x, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  5. Smitten

Smitten Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1745849

/shameless plug

If you're out looking for quality articles at once cent per word, you will be happy with my service.
    Although I should say I'll be upping those rates by one cent soon enough (-;

Smitten, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  6. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I found someone here on DP that does really good work. If you want to find out more just PM me. I don't wanna just post his name here in case he doesn't want a ton of PMs.

J1218, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  7. marcusio

marcusio Peon

Best Answers:
    If you find someone who can write in proper english for 1c/word or cheaper then you should bit their hands off. I personally would be an article writer but I would charge at least 3c/word and produce quality articles. Unfortunately noone wants this kind of service so I am forced to write for myself :D

marcusio, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  8. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Outsourcing can be quite costly and even I had tons of failed article campaigns since I've outsourced quite a few articles for as high as $6 per 250 word.

At some point outsourcing is a must in order to scale up ... there's no way out.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  9. .:RGA:.

.:RGA:. Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm an incredible article writer if I could say so myself. :) I'll get a quality article to you the same day you request it.

.:RGA:., Apr 15, 2010 IP
  10. gocali2009

gocali2009 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are very few writers who are worth the pay. This is even more true when we're talking bum marketing, where you really need what buttons to push. You need to get a motivated writer who wants to write as a career. I have had best experiences with work-at-home women in the US and England. You can get quality articles at something like $6-$8 for bulk orders, but that's still pushing it in terms of roi.

I don't think BUM marketing can be profitably outsourced. Article MARKETING, yes.

gocali2009, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  11. inets

inets Peon

Best Answers:
    Apart from the obvious link back to your blog from your article and anchor text from this article to that article which links back to your blog and everything else which can make your head spin. A good method I figured out myself was linking back to video sites which has a link back to my site. I use a program called FlashGot(free) which is an addon for firefox. I find a video relating to an article, alot of times if it's for a product the merchant site will have video to use, and download it to my computer, edit the video to have it my link show constantly through the video on the bottom. I then upload the video through tubemogul(free) with a keyword rich description and add a link back to my blog at the bottom as well for spiders to find.

An exmaple is if you google search Lead Page Pro the top link which is a video is mine, the second, third and eighth article snipets are mine and the two youtube videos on the bottom are mine. So I get 6 placings on the first page of Google and then on the second page I hold 5 placings. I was kind of lazy on this one and didn't edit the video but you get the general idea.

It's a good little way to help promote yourself through video as well and has worked well for me.

inets, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  12. kevin_laurentian

kevin_laurentian Peon

Best Answers:
    The only I don't get about that concept, is if someone reads the article at the article directory and follows you're link back to your site. Why would that person want to read basically the same thing twice? Any clarification would be nice. Thanks

kevin_laurentian, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  13. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The purpose in submitting the articles to the directory and then linking back to your site is more for the backlink so that your site itself will rank higher in the search engines.

Traffic from article directories themselves is very minimal most of the time. The reason why articles work is people find them through search engines and then they find your site that way through the link at the end.

I think what Sub MP3s was saying though is to instead focus on getting your site itself ranked as opposed to your article on the directory ranked. Just use the article for a backlink and don't worry so much about it's ranking.

I agree with him too. If you notice, a pretty good CTR on an article from a directory is like 30%. That means that for every 100 people that find your article through the search engines, only about 30 of them actually make it to your site (assuming you have a 30% CTR). If those people instead found your site through the search engines, you're getting 100% of the traffic.

I hope that makes sense.

J1218, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  14. kevin_laurentian

kevin_laurentian Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup, it makes sense. Thanks, I think I just mis-read something, I understand getting the backlinks back to one's site. I thought you guys said to post the article on your website and post the same article to a directory with a backlink. That's why I said people wouldn't want to read the same article twice. It's all cleared up. Backlink heading towards landing page.

kevin_laurentian, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  15. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I always put a different article from my site onto the article directories for that reason. Glad you got it all figured out now though.

J1218, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  16. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @gocali

At a certain level you can outsource all the work and still make a profit which is great actually. But you've got to know what you're doing really.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  17. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    outsourcing articles is STILL cheaper than what some people do with adwords, and ROI is better with outsourcing.

GeorgR., Apr 16, 2010 IP
  18. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeh, that pretty much sums up my position. I consider myself an article marketer by trade, and if not so much now, certainly in terms of the history of what I have spent my time doing.

But I have always mainly used article marketing for the main puropse of building backlinks. Traffic on a low level coming from articles is always a bit of a bonus for me - great if I get some, but overall I want the backlink value of tons of articles on different sites all linking back to me for specific keywords to help me rank in the search engines...

.. since I started reading / posting here is only when I really realised that people do actually pursue article marketing actually for traffic there and then as a primary goal... I thought this was crazy at first, and I would still argue to not worry too much about that but use it to backlink your sites and get search rank, but after seeing some peoples methods of backlinking and doing seo actually for their articles I changed my mind a bit as by doing this you can get a lot more traffic then normal and rank in the search engines a little easier on a high PR article site... so do this a bit if it is easier for you...

...but in the long term build your sites so that your article is the master post on your own site and you appear in the search engines - then when people land on your site they exit through your links (your affiliate links?), they enter your mailing list, they buy your product, they click to other pages on your site - rather than landing on an article you have on an article site and only getting 30% (if you're lucky) of them coming on to your real site.

Dan Bainbridge, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  19. Smitten

Smitten Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not if they're also stand up comedians, they can't.

Smitten, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  20. cyclo394

cyclo394 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ordinary people can earn tens of thousands. They just need to work smarter than most. As most have said, this usually includes outsourcing; it doesn't have to, but normally it does. To get to a couple thousand a month quickly, you need to focus on more competitive terms and aggressively link to them with manufactured links(links that you are creating that are guaranteed to be there fast). Then take a small portion of that couple thousand and start to outsource wisely. Study where you are getting the most return for your investment and then pour money into that part of the whole. Most of the time the most important investment is in the links, not in the content. Most people here do not own content rich sites, they own content thin sites with great linking strategies.

cyclo394, Apr 17, 2010 IP