1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can anyone tell the Easiest method to unlock "Not Provided" keyword analysis in Google Analytics

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by happykahlon, Nov 7, 2014.

I am getting maximum traffic from "not provided" keyword but unable to crack it. This query is increasing for every website. So, please provide me the best possible method to unlock it. It will be a great help.

happykahlon, Nov 7, 2014 IP
  2. midnightblur

midnightblur Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Actually, there's no way to do it bro. But there's another way that you can use WebmasterTool to see that data (you can link WMT to Analytics to see details about keywords within Analytics)

However, the data seem not really right, especially keywords position. This report also show number of querries of each keyword that trigger your site to display on SERP but not clicked. But the reason I'm using it is it has no "not provided data" :D

midnightblur, Nov 9, 2014 IP
  3. mlepisto

mlepisto Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Using Webmaster Tools or some of the GA filter hacks has not been useful for me. In fact they've been time wasters and confusing. Trying to line up WT data with GA data and match the keywords to landing pages, etc is just frustrating.

I now use a tool that provides the keywords just like Google used to. It shows the keywords along with the current ranking, search volume and the page it's driving traffic to.

There's a screenshot on my blog if you want to see what it looks like
    https://www.beachfrontsolutions.com/get-google-analytics-provided-keywords-back.html

They have a 30 day free trial so I recommend that you check them out since its risk free.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
    mlepisto, Nov 14, 2014 IP
  4. Justin Louis

Justin Louis Peon

Best Answers:
    You can easily check keywords on Ahrefs.

Justin Louis, Mar 1, 2019 IP