1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can anyone tell me what is link wheel?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Rupom Roy, Jun 19, 2013.

cam anyone tell me what is link wheel and suggest me how to do it.
    Rupom Roy, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  2. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    Link wheel is a method of link building, if done correctly it would be effective too.

In link wheel, you need to do tire link building, first tire, second tire etc.

Mainly, you would be using web 2.0 sites and social bookmarking sites for this purpose.
    SERPpoint, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  3. naveenjosh

naveenjosh Active Member

Best Answers:

I think this is correct answer. Here i would like to elaborate it little. In Link wheel we generally creates a wheel from web 2.0 websites where you can take 5/6/7 sites are per your requirement. And there is 1 website in center. For example
    there are 5 sites A, B, C, D, E and one central web 2.0 site Z. now we have to create a weel and link these sites. We link A to B & Z, B to C & Z, C to D & Z, D to E & Z, and in last E to A & Z.

But this should be create very carefully. Now google is very smart and it understand this methodology so it won't work. Now focus on creating natural links.

Hope it helps
    My Best
    N
    naveenjosh, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  4. upsurge

upsurge Member

Best Answers:
    its a strategy in which certain pattern is followed where links flow from one website to another finally ending up on our target website.
    upsurge, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  5. VanessaMeacham

VanessaMeacham Member

Best Answers:
    Hi ! I agree with SERPpoint and naveenjosh answer. i also give you one Example with Image so that you can clearly understand.

link wheel.jpg
    VanessaMeacham, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  6. vikeshswami

vikeshswami Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey, Link Wheel generally used for getting back link as well as traffic. Simply we create link wheel on web 2.0 websites like wordpress, blogger, blog.com etc. We placed our website in middle and linked to all web 2.0 websites. Also linked all web 2.0 sites as defined by VanessaMeacham in his post..Thanks..:)
    vikeshswami, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  7. Pooja Gupta

Pooja Gupta Member

Best Answers:
    It is a method of a link building,which provide traffic and backlink to your website.
    Pooja Gupta, Jun 21, 2013 IP
  8. sathish1986

sathish1986 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Link wheel is an important concept in internet marketing. The basic idea of link wheels is to create a pattern of links which flow from one website to another which would finally link to a targeted website requiring promotion.
    sathish1986, Jun 21, 2013 IP