1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can anyone tell me best traffic sources to build email list?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by kenp10, May 19, 2017.

I do affiliation marketing by sending emails on self-development and motivation. But I am finding it hard to build my mailing list. I would like to know effective ways to expand email list.

kenp10, May 19, 2017 IP
  2. benjjcan

benjjcan Peon

Best Answers:
    Implement a pop up on your website that asks for peoples emails, to receive exclusive emails or services/offers?

benjjcan, May 19, 2017 IP
    dcristo likes this.
  3. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    ^ This. That's what all the IM gurus do.

dcristo, May 19, 2017 IP
  4. lwseller

lwseller Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    offer them something free (information) by subscribing to your mail list,create one page and with steady email collect mechanism not a pop up and a clear message with bold letters what they will get by subscribing, if done right you will get 10-30% conversion rate,depended on traffic sources.All should be above the fold and look appealing to the user

lwseller, May 20, 2017 IP
  5. devdev

devdev Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yup pop up works wonders for me, too.

Also.. assuming you have a "blog" about this and write content regularly invest in a plugin like Gravity Forms (assuming you use WordPress) and pay for the Poll addon. Then create polls within your own posts, relevant to the post itself, and have them submit an email address to see the results. But be very clear, write a little disclaimer, that by submitting they're also going to be put into your email list.

Give aways do wonders with the right audience. But in my experience little stuff like t-shirts and the like don't do jack. But people are willing to give their email if it's something big like a trip (cheaper than you think, offer 2 nights at a hotel in some vacation place, like $150-200 depending on where), or something like that. Again, write a disclaimer so they know they're also opt-ing in.

devdev, May 24, 2017 IP