1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can Anyone Review Mododivita?

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by jewelraz, Nov 17, 2015.

Hello Everyone,

Can you please take a look at our site: mododivita.com and let me know your feedback/comment about the site design, layout, structure, navigation system, contents and SEO friendliness? It would help us a lot to customize our site further.

We have already done some SEO optimization but still there are lots of room for improvements we guess.

Thanks and waiting to hear your reviews!

jewelraz, Nov 17, 2015 IP
  2. mynetrecipes

mynetrecipes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Menu style and navigation is pretty good. Also I like your slider. The only thing that I dislike is your text style in pages. Change font style and font size bigger.

mynetrecipes, Nov 24, 2015 IP
    jewelraz likes this.
  3. Nick Highbury

Nick Highbury Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I really love the way your site looks and how it operates.

Nick Highbury, Nov 24, 2015 IP
  4. jewelraz

jewelraz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you guys! I will work on the fonts. Actually this is a portfolio/photography theme. To get SEO benefits I have included some text and I know that seems odd in the pages. But not sure what to do without text to improve SEO. I will make the font size bigger.

jewelraz, Dec 6, 2015 IP
  5. voll

voll Banned

Best Answers:
    you need more working there just have a 11 pages, you need daily update on your site, if you can show there social media contact (twiter,g+,Linkedin etc...) colorful.

voll, Dec 7, 2015 IP