1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can anyone recommend an SEO expert?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by geester1, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WebAttend

WebAttend Guest

Best Answers:
    Here is the deal mate, no one will and no one should take you up on this, but imo, if you spend money on a service at dp, you got to assume a certain probability you will not be delivered your service.

Yeah it sucks, but I get over it by before I hit the paypal pay button, I go "OK, there is a significant probability that this is money down the drain, but if it is delivered, then its at a price that will make the risk worth it." I even stop bothering chasing because I realize that to bother to get the service or a refund will end up costing me more in my time that I even paid for the service.

If you want to actually know that there is a good chance you will actually recieve something you pay for, then attempting to find the service on dp is proabably not the way to go about it.

The flip side of that is that when you start looking for a more reliable service, you will probably be looking at bigger dollars.

I tend to think that you should be looking for services outside of this forum before starting with the big font and all here and expecting unrealistic demands if you do end up finding someone good though, but I hear ya.

WebAttend, Sep 15, 2008 IP
  2. gmbstatues

gmbstatues Banned

Best Answers:
    I I agree With You

gmbstatues, Sep 16, 2008 IP
  3. astup1didiot

astup1didiot Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So use escroserv or escrow and post your service thread in the proper sub-forum and don't make demands; instead tell what you want, what you'll do and what you'll expect. You'll still need to come to an agreement on what needs to be provided results wise for the payment.

Plus, even with payment after results someone could use negative tactics (ex. blackhat) or buy paid text links for a month to get your site to rank, accept the money and just let the site get penalized or not renew the links. There is a down side to each method available.

Your best bet is to find a local SEO that you can make a legal binding contract with if you really want the most protection for your dollar... err pounds.

* This is me attempting to be civil with the attacks you made towards me and in my SEO thread *

astup1didiot, Sep 16, 2008 IP
  4. Chios

Chios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Most people that have been around for a few years in this forum are SEO EXPERTS

you should not have a problem with refunding the money if they don't deliver
    because they would not want to lose their reputation and get BAD itrader !!
    (no one will work with no money, most individuals or companies will ask for it upfront)

Chios, Sep 16, 2008 IP
  5. genuineseo

genuineseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if you want genuine services contact info(at)genuineseoexpert.com

genuineseo, Sep 16, 2008 IP
  6. geester1

geester1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've got 3 SEO experts who will do the work and I pay when my site is on Googles 1st page. I know I'm paying more for the service, but its peice of mind. Who ever I choose will have 9 other sites to work on too in the next 2 months. So it will be very lucrative and worth a potential $18,000.

geester1, Sep 16, 2008 IP
  7. geester1

geester1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have not asked for your imput I demand you stop posting in my thread.

I have stopped posting in your thread were your offering SEO serivces and I only pointed out that you refunded several people for non delivery of service. I have no intention of wasting time discussing this with you any further.

geester1, Sep 16, 2008 IP
  8. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    The OP has given in details what he needs, I guess those that can provide him with what he needs just drop him a PM. Thread closed as there is no need for further debates or arguments.

wisdomtool, Sep 16, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.