1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can anyone recommend a good SEO company in Edinburgh/Scotland?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by nickywalker, Aug 1, 2014.

Hi there,

Not sure if this is the best place to post (I'm sure I'll be told quickly enough if it's not) but can anyone recommend a good SEO company in Edinburgh or central Scotland?

-Nicky

nickywalker, Aug 1, 2014 IP
  2. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
  3. Stephen Nicholson

Stephen Nicholson Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Nicky,

I know it's not Scotland but we are based a couple of hours south of you in the North West of England and would love to know more about your requirement. We have carried out all sorts of work remotely before with clients in the US, Europe and Asia so the fact that you're on the same island should be a walk in the park :)

Our website is tone.co.uk and my name is Steve -

Please don't hesitate to check us out and get in touch.

Thanks,

Steve

Stephen Nicholson, Aug 1, 2014 IP
  4. macone

macone Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Nicky
    Sure Steves company is very good, but if you want a comparison or different view, happy to discuss..south as well but have been involved with Scottish companies over the years
    Mac

macone, Aug 5, 2014 IP
    homer7 likes this.
  5. E-riseDigital

E-riseDigital Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Nicky
    I am new to this forum but very experienced when it comes to SEO. I run E-rise Digital a full service digital agency. We are not based in Scotland ( we are just outside London) but feel free to contact us if you need any help. www.e-risedigital.com

E-riseDigital, Aug 13, 2014 IP
  6. nickywalker

nickywalker Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all your replies but I've decided to go with a company based in Scotland called Hoboweb. They ticked all the boxes, were top of the searches i was doing when looking for a company (so they've proved they can do it themselves), good to speak to, completely white hat, didn't make silly promises and (probably most importantly) I've had recommendations from two different colleagues who have used them before so hopefully all good!

nickywalker, Aug 14, 2014 IP