1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can anyone here please please please help me? I got some doubts uncleared in CJ....

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by mariakate3, Jun 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I have joined Commision Junction on 4th may 2006. I have submitted my Tax form on 8th may 2006.

2. I have more than more 25$ (56$ approx).

(a) when i will get my cheque( after it gets locked/closed)? At what date approx. i am living in india.

3. Can you please tell me some advertisers name like screensavers.com in which my program gets approved automatically?

4. I didnt find any Pay Per Click programs in Commision Junction.... Can you please tell me any of those advertisers?

5. I will get my Cheque sure na....??? will i get paid friends? I am waiting for my first cheque... so bit nervous....

6. Is there any way not to get paid after commisions gets locked? more important coz i have today 56$ locked?

8. I heard from some source that after submitting my tax form, cj takes two more months after that to send the cheque.... is that true? If so i wont be getting a cheque this month na?

9. Say when you have $100 locked, is it that we crossed that commsion jucntion review(code of conduct or Network quality test) successfully or when it is locked it is yet to be reviwed by Cj? is there any possibility to get those locked dollars washed out?

Please find time to write to all my queries... these are the questions i have for a long period unanswered... Can you please guide me friends.. i will be grateful to all you guys.. Expecting your answers eagerly...

mariakate3, Jun 11, 2006 IP
  2. Micromag

Micromag Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Tax form not needed
    closed every day 10, check sent from USA every day 20 - first 3 checks take more time due they will verify if is everything ok with you account before sending each check.

a lot, just keep trying it and do not worry with the one that do not approve you - is part of the game.
    there are only 2 or 3 programs in CJ that pay per click there (not leads or sale) but they pay only 1 or 2 cents, dont loose your time with them.

just be a nice guy (or girl), do not try to make fraud - they are better them google to catch fraud and you will get your check for sure, trust me.
    the advertiser can not reverse the commisions anymore - the only way is if CJ detect fraudulent leads before send your check.

I'm from Brazil, never sent this Form stuffand already received 4 checks.

not sure what you mean but locked means only that the advertiser can not revert the commission but CJ still will verify if there is something fraudulent with the leads.

ask all queries you want, but please Give us a feedback as soon you receive your check or have a problem in your CJ account.

Micromag, Jun 11, 2006 IP
  3. mariakate3

mariakate3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Many thanks for answering my queries. Now please answer for this too.. I have joined cj on april 4th and not may 4th.

1. I have some $10 i guess locked on 10th may and after some days it moved down to closed field... all these 10 dollars are leads.... and not a sale..... As it has moved down to closed.... can i make sure i have gone under network quality test and got approved as i have got $10 closed? as it is in closed field can i make sure i didnt create any false leads?

2. I dont know at that time what is locked and what is closed. but now i learned a bit on cj and i know now what is locked and what is closed all about.. i dont know when those $10 moved down to closed.... i havent noticed... but it moved down to closed all at a same day.. i need now when is the actual date cj will move the commisions from locked to closed? please tell me the excat date...

3. now i have 56$ locked..... imagine if it is moved down to closed, will i get my check this month around 6th june? or will take some more time?

please reply all queries buddy like you answered before.. Your answers are more informative to me!

Regards,
    Kate

mariakate3, Jun 14, 2006 IP
  4. mariakate3

mariakate3 Peon

Best Answers:
    revised......

3. now i have 56$ locked..... imagine if it is moved down to closed, will i get my check this month around 30th june? or will take some more time?

mariakate3, Jun 14, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.