1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

can anyone help me on building backlinks

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by sphinxsds, Jan 11, 2011.

1. submitedgeseo

submitedgeseo Peon

Best Answers:
    To build the backlinks for the website you can make use of the off page optimization techniques like social bookmarking, forum posting, link wheel, article submission and many more.

submitedgeseo, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  2. sunil279

sunil279 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can post your articles at http://www.htarticles.com with three back links in your resource box. you will get instant approval of your articles at this website.

sunil279, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  3. Baby Prakash

Baby Prakash Peon

Best Answers:
    you can do forum posting,article submission and blog commenting,These are help you to getting backlinks for your website

Baby Prakash, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  4. vjackcon

vjackcon Peon

Best Answers:
    Backlinks are links to a site from other websites on the internet. The backlink should contain the link text of the keyword that you want to rank for. Backlinks are measured "ranking points" by Google.

[

vjackcon, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  5. Krish Sharma

Krish Sharma Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I am in this business for last two year. What i can say that SEO is pretty good term and if you will get addicted to it, you cannot stop yourself looking for your mails even in midnight. I am sharing my personal experience. on page optimization as well as off page optimization, both terms are equally important. Let me tell you one thing before putting your website live on Google, complete it on -page optimization first which include proper keywords, title, description, internal linking etc. Don't put any promotional banner and external links on your website till three month until or unless your website will be there on first page in Google Search. Now, Off page optimization play a very crucial role for bringing your website on top. Don't get irritate if you are not getting positive response from link exchange partner. There will be some case when you will send 100 request and no one will reply. SEO is all over patience game. Article submission, Blog writing, Link exchange request, social media, forum, comment posting etc are some of the off page optimization.
    Write to me at for more information and guidance. I will always be there for guiding you in right direction.
    Many Thanks,
    kk

Krish Sharma, Jan 27, 2011 IP
  6. ankushkohli

ankushkohli Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't spam.

ankushkohli, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  7. mrphantuan

mrphantuan Member

Best Answers:
    social bookmarking sites only provide link to your site which google easy craw .....you can't posted backlink with anchor text
    nice to meet you

mrphantuan, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  8. mytelcoit

mytelcoit Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes i corious how SEO company work to get alot of backlink for very sort of time. can someone explain to me the global idea?

mytelcoit, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  9. doggyminder

doggyminder Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes,of course we are here to share informations.So we will be ahead....

doggyminder, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  10. nchrist

nchrist Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi. There are many ways in building backlinks. What you just did was only one of the tactics that you can do in increasing your backlinks and traffic. Aside from social bookmarking, try blog commenting, directory submission, article submission, classified ads posting, press release,etc. Also, try to use social networking sites like facebook and twitter. This two sites won't give you backlinks but it will increase your traffic depending on how you use it. Just like other submissions and posting for your sites promotion, in social networking you have to create a good and interesting content for your post. Attention grabber and catchy phrases will make it more bankable to viewers eyes.

nchrist, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  11. jusin

jusin Peon

Best Answers:
    Building backlinks is not that tough but, according to me the best way of doing it is by delivering quality content by posting it on relevant forums, commenting on quality/relevant/ dofollow blogs, creating article content with good and proper use of prepositions and verbs and than submitting it to high PR article submission site is what the best ways of doing SEO processes with all the other processes.

jusin, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  12. youssefedwardsaber

youssefedwardsaber Active Member

Best Answers:
    in my opinion, you must not depend on social sites entirely for building backlinks. the best way is to write articles and submit them to the major directories. the best feature of this is that the articles are distributed which will generate new backlinks on other sites that publish the articles. many sites are hungry waiting for new articles to post them on their sites. web directories also are good way to build backlink

youssefedwardsaber, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  13. sbglobal79

sbglobal79 Banned

Best Answers:
    sbglobal79, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  14. love2all

love2all Member

Best Answers:
    Mostly Automated software is not reliable and wastage of time and money. Adopt direct and manual link building SEO techniques with social networking w'll be fruitful.

love2all, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  15. jassicacute

jassicacute Peon

Best Answers:
    Now Dont Rely on back links , Its The World of Social media. Grab The opportunity n explore the world

jassicacute, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  16. hevil

hevil Peon

Best Answers:
    Social bookmarking is not a proper way to get back link try some other like blog comment, article submission, forum posting, and blog posting

hevil, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  17. George28

George28 Peon

Best Answers:
    Do as usual offsite SEO techniques like article submission,forum submission blog submission and pressrelease submission.

George28, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  18. seooffpage

seooffpage Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Go with linkbuilding services then u can get backllinks

seooffpage, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  19. ethandavis

ethandavis Peon

Best Answers:
    for getting backlink there are lots of way, do article submission, blog posting, url submission, business directory and all other off page optimization for that.

ethandavis, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  20. saibee

saibee Peon

Best Answers:
    You can go for the directory submissions yourself...you don't really need to outsource...

saibee, Feb 14, 2011 IP