1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can anyone explain what is Blockchain in Social media?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Jorge Melisa, Sep 27, 2018.

Hello Internet Marketer,

As we know social media has take its place and its updating itself. I heard a new term "Blockchain" Can anyone explain what does it mean?

Thanks in Advance!!

Jorge Melisa, Sep 27, 2018 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As I understand it Blockchain technology enables distributed public ledgers that hold immutable data in a secure way. It basically ensures that transactions can never be altered.

Spoiltdiva, Dec 7, 2018 IP
  3. Abraham Cherian

Abraham Cherian Member

Best Answers:
    The way I understand Blockchain in Social Media by not being too technical is... a social platform where every activity is done peer-to-peer, without a central authority controlling the transactions.

Abraham Cherian, Dec 7, 2018 IP
  4. CorneliaAlan

CorneliaAlan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social media sites such as Facebook has been very busy in recent months, digging into and deleting false accounts that have posted fake news for several years now. Blockchain distributed ledger system can work to prevent all of this in the first place.

CorneliaAlan, Dec 9, 2018 IP
  5. CastroS

CastroS Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Blockchain technology is better known for cryptocurrency, but now this technology is being introduced into other areas. To be honest, for the first time I hear about the blockchain on social networks, but I read a lot about it, for example, here https://merehead.com/blog/best-blockchain-use-cases-made-companies-stronger/ are the advantages of this technology. I suspect that this may help bring social networks to a new level. I believe that a big plus is a high level of protection of your personal data.

CastroS, Feb 11, 2019 IP