1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can anybody suggest How many directories should I submit?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by alarmsbirmi, Mar 9, 2011.

1. sameer_max

sameer_max Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is no restriction on the number of directories you can submit your site to.. You can choose from 1-1000 directories.. Some directory submission service providers also give you the option to slow down/delay your submissions from a period of 2-5 weeks..

sameer_max, Oct 9, 2011 IP
  2. superlinksworld

superlinksworld Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Try To submit to unique Directories only , 100 directories a day are fine cus some free directories will approave your link in a month or 2 3 weeks

Following two submission tools are very cool you can use them ..

directorydominator and submiteaze

Also try some good paid directory

superlinksworld, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  3. Michaelcar

Michaelcar Peon

Best Answers:
    There are no limitations but GOOGLE can be very funny when it comes to a sudden increase in Backlinks. My advice ... if Your going to start submitting ... gradually increase the number of submissions on a weekly basis. In the past I have gone on manual submission sprees and my PR stayed relatively the same. By submitting 20-30 a day ... every day, I got one of my directories to a PR 3 in under 6 months.... Just my opinion

Michaelcar, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  4. selina1

selina1 Guest

Best Answers:
    There is no such limitation on the directory submission, do maximum directory submission as you can but try submitting it to the sites with high PR, It will Benefit you a lot

selina1, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  5. Michaelcar

Michaelcar Peon

Best Answers:
    I love people who cant read: "There are no limitations but GOOGLE can be very funny when it comes to a sudden increase in Backlinks. My advice ... if Your going to start submitting ... gradually increase the number of submissions on a weekly basis. In the past I have gone on manual submission sprees and my PR stayed relatively the same. By submitting 20-30 a day ... every day, I got one of my directories to a PR 3 in under 6 months.... Just my opinion" ONCE AGAIN I OWN 5 DIRECTORIES, The one THING I learned is that GOOGLE is funny when it comes to to many daily SUBMISSIONS ......... www.555directory.com has a PR 3, When i first started submitting to other directories I would do 75-100 day ......... for some reason I assume Google didnt think this was ORGANIC, so when I tapered it down to 20-30 a day the first week; 30-40 the next and after a month started back at 20-30 My PR jumped to 3. )Now I had relatively low traffic as well, once I started systematically delivering a specific amount that looked very organic to directories that had a relative PR, my traffic dramatically increased) I NEVER SAID there are LIMITATION, I SAID you have to be careful, because GOOGLE is funny!!! Google frowns upon Black HAT techniques, Purchasing backlinks, and a whole slew of other similar systems to increase backlinks. IN MY OPINION the more organic you can make it look (as well as choosing premium sites) the better your results will be!!!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  6. Michaelcar

Michaelcar Peon

Best Answers:
    Just another thought alot of DIRECTORIES, also have a "No Follow LINK" policy, this means that even though your submission has been accepted, GOOGLE does not recognize it. Your best bet
    is to check your backlinks (there are alot of free sites that will do this) for Follow or no follow links. This is done to tempt the consumer into BUYING a feature link from that directory.

The feature which usually rotates on the index page where the PR is most often highest is most times a FOLLOW LINK. I myself give all submissions (Feature or not) I approve follow links, BUT many others do not. LIKE I SAID there are no LIMITS, BUT be aware that Google has had a grey policy on linkbuilding for awhile!!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  7. cb90

cb90 Peon

Best Answers:
    no limit totally depending on the person`s hardword

cb90, Oct 12, 2011 IP
  8. thesalman0312

thesalman0312 Guest

Best Answers:
    there is a pr9 site where u can submit free.. i hope u like my advice

ismartv.net
    you can also watch live tv and get free latest bolywood movies free download
    thanx

thesalman0312, Oct 12, 2011 IP
  9. pratap295

pratap295 Member

Best Answers:
    Its totally depends upon you if you want daily submission the do because higher submission higher back link for your site and its good.

pratap295, Oct 12, 2011 IP
  10. Deri6ck78

Deri6ck78 Guest

Best Answers:
    How many directories should I submit And Is there any general tool that i will do much bookmarking sites in a once.Please help me i want to share info with you.

Deri6ck78, Oct 13, 2011 IP
  11. Matt_Baker

Matt_Baker Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you can submit as many as you can. Directories will not approve directly your submission.

Matt_Baker, Oct 13, 2011 IP
  12. gehashel

gehashel Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for the tips .
    i have a question too . we should submit only or homepage link ?

gehashel, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  13. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    Many directories don't accept deep links, but some do. So what I do in SubmitEaze is create a project for the website I'm about to submit and use my deeplink URLs to submit to all of the directories. The ones that don't accept deeplinks fail to submit and get flagged with 'error', so once it has submitted to all directories I change the URL to my homepage URL, reset the 'error' status directories and re-submit, and voila(!), you've submitted deeplinks to the directories that allow them, and the homepage URL to the rest.

Yo-Yo32, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  14. VALife Sciences

VALife Sciences Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you add 3 or 4 directory it depends on page rank and quality of site

VALife Sciences, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  15. Linktub

Linktub Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Since penguin, directories have become pretty obsolete. Back in 2008 even DMOZ was devalued by Google. Better to find REALLY RELEVANT directories that require a solid company profile and a small payment.

At best, a bunch of directory listings do very little for you.

At the worst, you have over optimized anchors in these directories and are getting hit with a Penguin Penalty.

Linktub, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  16. dilpearl

dilpearl Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can submit as many as you can but lots of directory site place link as "no follow" which is not any affect for your backlinks because google not count it.
    I give you a link where you can find lots of free quality directory site. Here is the link:
    http://www.directorymaximizer.com/seo-friendly-directories.php

dilpearl, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  17. Axelaris

Axelaris Peon

Best Answers:
    To be first in google research and to appear for your most important keywords ,you should submit in directories without limit .

Axelaris, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  18. romil_saxena

romil_saxena Active Member

Best Answers:
    First make list of good high pr do follow bookmarking websites . Then use bookmarking demon to automate the complete process.

romil_saxena, Feb 4, 2013 IP