1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can any one help me .? push bad links to down in google.

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by rajeshrajub4u, Feb 2, 2011.

guys,

i have one website in when search with my company name in google.

its showing some scam post about my company in google index page. is there any way to push back the bad links to second page..

please help me our

Rajesh.Boddu

rajeshrajub4u, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  2. Chienquoc112

Chienquoc112 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you can't do anything . It is search engine , it isn't humam . You can reley to get rid of bad entry from any Forum or create a post on your site about scam links . I am not know more English , i with you know my reley

Chienquoc112, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  3. jimmytazz

jimmytazz Peon

Best Answers:
    i dont think it has any solution to remove that spams from bad site to your site, but one thing you can do, you have to write a perfect prove that things written on that forum are not true, and post it to some forums with the reference of that link..

and you can also report to Google from webmaster tool may be they can help you...

jimmytazz, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  4. fsdnetwork

fsdnetwork Peon

Best Answers:
    IU recommend to repost on these forums honestly, reffuting these bad comment, be hones with your visitors/customers

Hope it help
    Claudio

fsdnetwork, Feb 6, 2011 IP