1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

can any one help me please

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by shahshah, Mar 29, 2013.

Hello all over world people i m not a rich boy . i want start my study butt i m i have no money to study :'( it is very bad can any one help me what is solution . i m not a rich man like other people . so can any one help me .. please Thanks ...

shahshah, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  2. Alcalo

Alcalo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have the internet! There's TONS of free information for just about everything!!!! But the important thing is that you can build your own criteria. We're blessed for living in the information era!!! ;)

Alcalo, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure where you are from but most governments in developed countries offer student loans at very reasonable rates. Usually they do not need to be repaid until after you graduate and have a job. If you have very good marks you can also apply for government or private grants.(foundations)
    Have you no relatives that could help you out? But if you cannot for whatever reason get funds to continue your studies, then check out apprentices with different firms and entities.(learn a trade) Where there is a will there is a way....good luck to you with this.

Spoiltdiva, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  4. Nucita

Nucita Member

Best Answers:
    sometimes money is not the problem but passion. How far would you go for studying?
    If you are willing to study beyond any obstacles, you will find the way.
    If you don't have money now, you can work and start to save, or you can work and study, or you can work and read a lot of information about the topics of your studies so when you have the money to study you will be well prepared. When you are passionate for something, you become an expert about that. You will do EVERYTHING in order to reach your dream. ;)

Nucita, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  5. Alcalo

Alcalo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In short, you're the both the barrier or the passion to do something... Which one will you choose?

Alcalo, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  6. andrew15

andrew15 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes can join lots of free courses and other qualification offer by the various universities all are free....

andrew15, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  7. dtch

dtch Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    get a basic job first? work for a couple of months. save up like a couple hundred. then come back here and say "I have this much.. how can I use this money to make more?" Of don't fall prey to those too good to be true IM Products.

dtch, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  8. Zirkon Kalti

Zirkon Kalti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You don't need to get a degree to earn money. Getting a degree is a waste of money and you will probably also be in debt. Why not just start working and save up the money? If you are good at saving money, you can become rich one day. You just need to have a skill you are good at to start making money. Trust me. You don't need to go to college or university like how other people say.

Zirkon Kalti, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  9. shahshah

shahshah Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah i thing your great answers question . your 100% right butt i dont know about online work can you teach me work please request .i want some money to my study and my poor family . if you teach me online work my parents happy and he give you many prayers for you..i think this all world people not help some poor people. because we did not like .....:(please can you teach me good work online how can earn money some i request you :'( Thanks

shahshah, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  10. Zirkon Kalti

Best Answers:
    I suggest you follow dtch advice.

Zirkon Kalti, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  11. Nucita

Nucita Member

Best Answers:
    There are several ways to start making money right now.
    1- If you are good at typing, there are tons of jobs for typing, if you can type in your language and in English better, there, you have 2 options.
    2-If English is not your native language you can translate into English. It is a mater of practice.
    3- If you have any skill, you can make a video teaching that skill and sell it online.
    4- You can teach online your native language.

Look for freelance jobs and you will find several places that offer jobs that you can do.
    Look for sell classes and you will have several options to choose.

So, you need to empower yourself, being poor or come from a poor family doesn't define what you are. Being poor is not a state, it is a condition that you can change. What you DO with the conditions and the tools is what you are.

There is always a way, look for it, it is waiting for you!!! ;)

Nucita, Apr 3, 2013 IP
    seo.xpert and Spoiltdiva like this.
  12. prawyyy

prawyyy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Invest your time in work experience instead of spending it on college. If you have access to the Internet it can acquire the necessary knowledge to become a professional. Even if you don't have a degree your knowledge and skills will speak for themselves.

prawyyy, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  13. scholarsjunction

scholarsjunction Member

Best Answers:
    You can do private study while doing job, its a great way of doing study. While studying in colleges many youngster do job to full fill their requirements.

scholarsjunction, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  14. Zirkon Kalti

Best Answers:
    I have an idea. Why don't you raise your own farm, for example grow vegetables, raise chicken, cow, sheep and etc? This help you to cut down your living cost since the sun and rain are free. You can start a farm near the river and get water from there to water the plants. You can give your chicken leftover food you eat and they will grow up soon and then you can eat them. People in ancient days make a living through farming and raising livestock.

Zirkon Kalti, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  15. pakhackerz

pakhackerz Banned

Best Answers:
    go with zirkon kalti its good for you

pakhackerz, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  16. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Why not give him a magic wand while you're at it? Where does he get the money to buy the land and buildings? Who pays for the animals and equipment? What experience does he have with farming? Why not tell him to join NASA and become a rocket scientist too?
    Maybe he gets a bank loan?.......You need to have established a credit rating for that and have cosigners. And he would need to prove to the bank that he can farm and not fail. (a workable plan) Nope...better to give him that magic wand.

Spoiltdiva, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  17. Nucita

Nucita Member

Best Answers:
    why don't we ask Harry?. He went to Ollivander wand shop for his wand..."After a few tests and misfires the correct wand finally chooses its owner" :)

Nucita, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  18. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    How are you any different from all the other Pakistani forum members who come to this forum, read and learn and work hard? You've obviously had an education because your English is pretty good so I suspect you are way ahead of many in your country.

sarahk, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  19. Zirkon Kalti

Best Answers:
    He doesn't need a land. He can plant some vegetables in the garden in his backyard may be. I am talking about container gardening.

Zirkon Kalti, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  20. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Container gardening with chickens,cows and sheep? That is very interesting.;)

Spoiltdiva, Apr 4, 2013 IP