1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can an Introvert Become a Great Leader and Eventually a Successful Entrepreneur?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by vivek gururani, Nov 8, 2015.

Studies show that introverts are better at leading proactive employees because they listen to and let them run with their ideas.
    Is it possible for an introvert to become a successful entrepreneur?
    Are there any great success stories?

vivek gururani, Nov 8, 2015 IP
  2. Pillai.G

Pillai.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Pillai.G, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  3. warren4321

warren4321 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    My thought is people who talk a lot tend not too knowledgeable since they keep output and less input of information. And people who are quiet tend to be more knowledgeable since they keep input and less output. Introvert people can be more focus and less distract when they want to learn or accomplish something.

warren4321, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  4. cwvps1

cwvps1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I believe so. As an introvert, you are able to dig deep in yourself and explore the depths which will help you to better understand other people and their needs. This will give you a great opportunity to realize how to advertise to people and decide what niche is the best.

cwvps1, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  5. jraitamaa

jraitamaa Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today with all technology around us it is easier than ever for introverts to become successful entrepreneurs. Many tech entrepreneurs I know are more or less introverts.

jraitamaa, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  6. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    yes I believe that introverts can make the best leaders. Talking too much does not mean that an individual can be a leader, most dont have the skills and knowledge. but the introverts tend to listen a lot to others, and take time before acting, this quality enables them to make the best decisions. they also tend to listen to their counterparts well and are able to come up with great ideas which they generate during their moments of silence. Thank you

kimanierick, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It's possible, but they will be constantly running into a number of issues (like taking everything personally, caring for other too much, sacrificing too much, not being able to see a bigger picture, etc.). If I were a true introvert I wouldn't want to be a leader.

qwikad.com, Nov 10, 2015 IP