1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can a partner in Adsense change country and revoke my access?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by dess71, May 29, 2018.

I was talking with a partner to share revenue if I let him use my Adsense account. His country is different than mine so he needs to change the country to make payment go to his bank account. Is that possible for him?

If you ask why the hassle, I really don't have the patience nor the time to create websites and produce content. So if someone else can do the hard stuff, I don't bother to deal with him and share revenue.

But I am not sure if he can totally change everything and use my account as his keeping me out.

dess71, May 29, 2018 IP
  2. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately the man took my account and revoked my access. I used to make some money with that Adsense account by dealing with a website owner. we used to share profits 50/50. Now this man after agreeing, he took my account. That is the story friends. I couldn't recover it in any way. Maybe Google have also blocked him too. Take care guys.

dess71, Oct 11, 2018 IP