1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Campaigns in Adcenter are not showing up!

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by cdx, Oct 21, 2010.

Hi alll,

Recently, I opened 2 different campaigns in Adcenter. None of them are running.

I checked all the bidding (very high) budget and other parameters. seems 100% good.

Someone is having the same problem ?

Please share....

Thanks!
    Me.

cdx, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  2. tennismaster

tennismaster Peon

Best Answers:
    I have the same problem. I called adcenter, and they don't even know why!!!! They said they would get bak to in 3-5 days. This would never happen with yahoo and google. Are you still having the problem?

tennismaster, Oct 30, 2010 IP
  3. herok

herok Guest

Best Answers:
    I opened Yahoo and MS Adcenter accounts around the same time,but I have never been a fan of Adcenter.
    It is not user friendly and the colors of screens are depressing.
    So I have kept Adcenter account almost inactive.

When I heard Yahoo and Bing merger,I got so angry.
    Also Yahoo email says "adjust the bid price to keep ads showing." which infuriated me as well.
    This means that after the merger Yahoo PPC price will go up when Yahoo account is transferred to Adcenter.

I resisted to migrate to the last minute.
    Finally I got no choice now so I migrated from Yahoo just a few days ago and campaigns were all transferred.

They are not active in Adcenter,though screens say "active"
    Impressions and clicks are All zero.
    I am waiting for their answer at the moment.
    I AM UNHAPPY with this merger!!!

herok, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  4. herok

herok Guest

Best Answers:
    I received an email from Adcenter today.
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    Thank you for your email. Due to higher than normal volume, we were not be able to process your request in our usual 24 hour turn around time. We apologize for the delay.
    From the e-mail I received, I understand that you had a question in regards to your adCenter account.
    If you could please submit a new e-form with your account number, username, the email address that is found in the adCenter account, and last four digits of the credit card associated with this AdCenter account. We can assist you further once we have this information.
    Please understand in doing so we are protecting the privacy of our account holders. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. The service request number is: XXXXXXXXXX
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Are they asking me to email again the same question? I am totally confused.
    Still Impressions and Clicks ZERO
    This is a total mess.

herok, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  5. herok

herok Guest

Best Answers:
    4 days after I transferred Yahoo SEM account to Adcenter Finally I started receiving Impressions and clicks.

herok, Nov 4, 2010 IP