1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CamG - new service for video calls! Please review it!

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Billy Brown, Jul 9, 2015.

Hi friends!

We start new service for video calls and will be haappy to know your mind about it! Please visit us - CamG (dot) com

CamG is a service meant to ease the life of companies providing services that require personal presence. Our video chat service eliminates obstacles like traffic jams and distance to name a few. Now you're able to provide your service to anyone and everyone anywhere in the world with the CamG free to paid chat option.

You can try our service as a free chat or you can use it for your business as a paid chat!

Will be happy to know your mind! Does it work good for you? what do you want to change? Everything you can tell us to make our service better!

Thanks!

Billy Brown, Jul 9, 2015 IP
  2. curiosityinc

curiosityinc Peon

Best Answers:
    That's a great service. I don't think much needs to be changed at the frontpage, but maybe I would suggest making "Ask a question" a graphical button as well, just like "Try for free". Also, I would make step-by-step fonts slightly larger. But that's just my opinion.

curiosityinc, Jul 14, 2015 IP