1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Calls to Action

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by jrbiz, Aug 26, 2022.

For you demand generation copywriters that work in the B2B space, what Calls to Action are working for you these days? I have heard that webinar invites are the most productive CTA's, these days? We have seen dramatic changes in the ability to engage with prospects post-Covid, so I am looking to change some of our outbound campaigns and would like to hear what others are seeing and how they are adapting.

jrbiz, Aug 26, 2022 IP
  2. ArtificialIntelligence

ArtificialIntelligence Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, you have heard right most of the live webinar takes more sales than other channels after covid. People are these days just scrolling everything on google, websites or internet, they ratio of clicks are too much low, so you need to say that just click on the button, so your visitor changes to your customer. I think the best way to convert visitors to customer you can try a live webinar of your product, you will get a higher result.

ArtificialIntelligence, Jan 26, 2023 IP
    jrbiz likes this.