1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Calling out a facebook spammer

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by sarahk, Mar 2, 2015.

A post popped up on my newsfeed from a page I like promoting an ebook for how to stop your house from smelling like dog shit (because toilet training is too hard, right?). I messaged "Carole" and got this response.

upload_2015-3-3_14-5-6.png

She actually wanted to offend the group?
    Tell me the name and I'll leave? How about I don't and you just don't return?

She couldn't work out how to use the activity log to find out where she had been.

I know posting across groups and pages can be a good method of promotion but be smart about it and don't spam.

sarahk, Mar 2, 2015 IP
    Smyrl, Ben Weir and sundaybrew like this.
  2. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    LOL - FACEBOOK!

Just when internet forums, became annoying,.....FACEBOOK!

Oh , Well, I guess its better then " I am a prince from eygpt, give me your bank account numbers and I transfer you 5 billion " ya know the 419 scam.....lol , now its a - holes on FB!

WHOOT !THE INTERNET - CATS ! wait WUT ( SHRUGS ) LOL

sundaybrew, Mar 2, 2015 IP
  3. PhiladelphiaIM

PhiladelphiaIM Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I see this all the time from self-titled 'entrepreneurs' who are just affiliate marketers for scam health products or cheaply made garbage from direct sales companies.

Did you know that you could make $1,000 a day doing nothing? Check out PhiladelphiaIMsOnlineStore.biz to get started. All you have to do is send me $500 and then recruit other people who will send you $500! Before you know it, you'll be driving to the grocery story in a Lamborghini, be featured on the cover of Inc. magazine, and have the body of a UFC fighter.

PhiladelphiaIM, Mar 2, 2015 IP
    seodetectors07 likes this.
  4. Ratty

Ratty Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I love the fact they still continue to promote the site to you even while apologizing

Ratty, Mar 5, 2015 IP