1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Calling clickbank vendors...

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by xInd, Mar 28, 2013.

Looking to network with some clickbank vendors as I'm about to take my products to CB for the first time. Will be happy to do some cross promotion in exchange for tips and help getting started and getting approved. Thanks.

xInd, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  2. Arman Assadi

Arman Assadi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Welcome! Glad to hear you're promoting your products on CB now. Happy to help you get started, love nothing more than to see people have success right from the start.

What type of products and what niche are you in? Feel free to PM me as well, but fine with posting here to keep the discussion open to others.

Arman Assadi, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  3. 01123581321345589144

01123581321345589144 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think this forum just in general us good for that.

01123581321345589144, May 6, 2013 IP
  4. TheLadyBug

TheLadyBug Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ask away, what do you need help with?

TheLadyBug, May 6, 2013 IP
  5. fredthered

fredthered Peon

Best Answers:
    Put yourself in our shoes, "what's in it for us?"

fredthered, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  6. david7h6

david7h6 Peon

Best Answers:
    We have a very successful product on Clickbank. What is the product you are looking to add to Clickbank?

david7h6, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  7. TonyGE

TonyGE Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Congrats Sir. You really are in the right forum to promote your product. Can you please give us a little idea on what your products are all about?

TonyGE, Aug 8, 2013 IP
  8. clickminded

clickminded Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there, sorry to hijack, but I was about to start a new thread on exactly this subject, and figured I would just ask my question in your thread.

I have an online SEO training course that I've been running for the last 2 years. It's been featured on TechCrunch, AppSumo, Udemy and The Next Web. Student enrollment is now in the thousands.

It's a an online SEO training course, and starting next week, I'll be offering it through ClickBank at $147 with a 50% affiliate commission. Here's the ClickBank Landing Page: http://www.clickminded.com/clickbank/

I would love to get some advice on how to have a great product launch on ClickBank. Have any of you ever launched a product on CB as a vendor? Would love to learn from your experience.

Also, if anyone here has a large user base / website / email list that is interested in Internet Marketing and might be a good candidate for this course, feel free to get in touch with me. Would love to chat about working with you. or PM me.

Thanks!
    Tommy

clickminded, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  9. Diego Alcántara

Diego Alcántara Peon

Best Answers:
    I´m launching my product and I would like to know too how may I promote it? It´s a spanish product. I need some affiliates to promote it.
    If anybody has great advice, It will be great!

Diego Alcántara, Sep 7, 2013 IP