1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Calling All PPV Gurus - What's the Best Way of Setting Up My Campaign

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by sabian1982, Feb 19, 2014.

Ok,

I'm rather new(ish) to PPV and need a little help setting up the campaigns and links in the right order to allow for optimum tracking; its all rather confusing.

Here is the scenario:

I have 6 campaigns in the chosen PPV network I've chosen to use, each campaign is loaded with a couple of thousand URLs. When the PPV is generated, I want to it load one of 6 offer landing pages (so I can split test). Each click and referral URL needs including in my Prosper tracking platform especially for when when one of the offer landing pages converts into (for example) an email signup so I can track which PPV URLs I have specified work and convert, and which don't.

Any thoughts or setup help appreciated; I think the thing that is throwing me most is how to setup the campaigns in prosper given there are thousands of targeted URLs in the PPV network and how I can track which targeted URLS result in what conversions.

sabian1982, Feb 19, 2014 IP