1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Calling All Internet Marketers: Be a PLR Factory Affiliate Today!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Anitasol, Apr 6, 2017.

Good day, everybody!

I'm currently looking for Internet marketers who would want to be affiliates of my PLR business.

My website is www.plrfactory.net. Basically, our business is about selling Private Label Rights (PLR) products.

For those who are not familiar with PLR, it is the business of buying rights to an eBook, article or any informational material, and then having the rights to edit it, rebrand it, "chop" it, or do anything with it!

I offer PLR products in diverse niches - from Internet marketing to personal development, and even from health and fitness, to dating.

For a full list, you can refer to this link: http://plrfactory.net/member/index.php/plr-factory/plr-wonderland/

Just by looking at the products PLR Factory offers, you can infer that you can be able to sell to anybody! You know, a lot of people are looking for the easiest way to stuff quality information in their websites, and usually, the best way to do it is by purchasing PLR products. :)

If you think this is a niche you would want to venture on and become an affiliate, you can ask further questions on this thread!

I swear I don't promote scams and something shady, so you can count on me. :)

Anyway, thank you very much and have a great day!

Anitasol, Apr 6, 2017 IP
  2. komrad

komrad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    hmm the plr ebooks you have is available everywhere. Some are free to get at black hat forums..

komrad, Apr 23, 2017 IP
  3. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Komrad, yes, some of these PLR products are sourced. But what makes PLR Factory appealing is clients can get 5 unique PLR products every month according to their niche or preference. Also, these sourced PLR products I included in the program could be beneficial for clients, especially for giveaway purposes. :)

I hope that sounds cool. :D

Anitasol, Apr 28, 2017 IP
  4. daniel27lt

daniel27lt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Sounds like what I'm after. I mean the unique fresh content. But I cannot see them. Is there a way to show a full list with covers? For example all the old releases and all the new releases?

daniel27lt, May 10, 2017 IP
  5. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Daniel,

For now, the products posted on the website are mostly sourced for presentation purposes only. As you can see, the site was just launched, so I'm looking for affiliates that would bring me my first clients. :)

Once I get clients, I will surely update the site with original covers to show that alongside the sourced PLR products they're gonna get, we also provide them with 5 unique PLR products every month.

Anyway, the bottomline is for now, I'm looking for affiliates willing to promote my PLR products. Would you be interested to do that? :)

Anitasol, May 12, 2017 IP
  6. daniel27lt

daniel27lt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi Anitasol, thanks for your reply. I'll send you a PM.

daniel27lt, May 13, 2017 IP