1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Calling all Forum Posters.. 14 cents a post + bonus!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Serg, Jan 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I just started a new consumer electronics forum and it needs a kick in the pants to get rolling. I think paying individuals to make some RELEVANT posts will work out better than using a forum posting service. So here is what I have in mind:

I will pay each person, via PayPal only, $2.10 for the first 15 quality posts that you make. At least 8 of the 15 need to be new threads. After that if I like your posts, we can continue. That's 14 cents a post, more than any forum posting service will pay you. Please have good English grammar skills :D

I will also pay 0.75 cents for each UNIQUE user that you refer, after that user makes 10 posts (they will NOT be paid for making posts.) You can refer as many people as you like and get paid for each one of them, just please do not spam other forums or email lists.

Anyhow, this is all just a test to see if it will work out for me.. so if you are interested, please PM me for the details and we can take it from there.

Thanks for looking! ;)

Serg, Jan 11, 2006 IP
  2. Serg

Serg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well I've had a few takers... anyone else interested? This offer still stands.. thanks for your help!

Serg, Jan 12, 2006 IP
  3. Lgolos

Lgolos Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I could do it, though my forum posting service would charge almost exactly that.

Is it the forum you gave me?

Lgolos, Jan 14, 2006 IP
  4. Serg

Serg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you to the people that have taken me up on this, all have been paid already. I am still interested in more people to do this for me...

Serg, Jan 15, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.