1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Call to Experienced Link Builders for Health Niche

Discussion in 'Services' started by DirectoryForce, May 28, 2010.

Hello Link Builders,

I want to hire link builder(s) to create inbound links for a health website. You must have 5+ experience in link building, a good standing at digitalpoint, and awareness of White Hat SEO techniques. You should be able to show your link building work from completed projects if requested. Please read all instructions below carefully.

I believe in quality over quantity, and expect the same from you.

You will be hired to create inbound links from PR2+ (homepage) health websites, on pages preferably with a PR, and link page must be indexed in google with a cache date of not more than 1 month old. I will prefer not to have links from link pages, but instead from pages that have good content and outbound links are restricted to 20.

These PR2+ health websites must not be forums, directories, article sites, blog comments, blog posts, spammy sites, link farms, adsense driven type of sites. I will not accept links from websites that exist for the sole purpose of link building or advertising, adsense driven. They should be genuine business websites either offering a service or products, and searching for their domain must show them in top 10 results in google.

If you are chosen, i will try your service for a week and payment will be made either in advance or upon work completion depending on my decision. Payment will be $5 to $15 per link depending on its quality. If you're aware of a few high quality health sites, and want to make quick money, this is an opportunity for you as well. You will have to tell me the exact link location page in advance. All links should be permanent.

The link builder will submit weekly reports to me, with the link page location, its cache date in google, link page PR, site PR (homepage), contact info.

Before contacting me, i'd highly suggest to read the post again, as failing to abide by the instructions will not be good. Remember using paypal buyer is protected. Skype and Email will be the preferred method of communication.

Last edited: May 28, 2010
    DirectoryForce, May 28, 2010 IP
  2. pmk88

pmk88 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    pm sent to you.

pmk88, Jun 2, 2010 IP