1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

By Far The Most EASIEST Way To Make Sales - My Method FREE!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by GamesPond, Jun 9, 2015.

1. CrazySmitty

CrazySmitty Member

Best Answers:
    This is great. You know, you should make a WSO out of this and sell it on WF - have you thought of that? I would spruce it up a little and have stuff about how not to get banned, how not to come across as spammy, etc. But, honestly, just the way you have it is better than a lot of the WSOs that are already out there.

CrazySmitty, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  2. mrniceguylikestowrite1

mrniceguylikestowrite1 Member

Best Answers:
    this is great information the best i've seen online period, i've already made my account with yahoo and searching for key questions but i'm only finding things 6 and 7 years ago, how do i find the fresh meat

mrniceguylikestowrite1, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  3. CrazySmitty

CrazySmitty Member

Best Answers:
    Another idea for product creation that utilizes this method would be to create an app that automates a lot of what you do using this method. If you know any developers... I for one would buy the software.

CrazySmitty, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  4. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is nothing new... And you don't need to use google to search for the questions... Just go to yahoo answers and use their search. You can search by category and keyword then filter the results by date and whether the question has been answered or still open. If you leave a legitimate answer with a source link you will see traffic. Will you make thousands? Most likely not. Hundreds? It's possible but it is still very time consuming and pushing carts at Walmart Will absolutely yield a higher hourly rate by far...

Don't be fooled... This won't make you 3k a month lol... If the op made thousands in a single month he would scale it and not abandon the tactic....

NetStar, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  5. GamesPond

GamesPond Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    NetStar,
    Sure it's nothing new - this just has my spin on it and for those who haven't seen this method or tried it they can give it a go and put their own spin on it.
    I'm not saying it will make EVERYONE 3k a month but it is definitely possible if you put the effort in.

Look at it like this - If you answer a question the right way - get best answer and then that page ranks in google for a highly searched for keyword(which does happen) you can make some pretty decent money from that one answer!

I still use this tactic from time to time as well and I'm still making money from answers I've made months ago :)

CrazySmitty,
    I wont be making any WSO or anything out of this. I just thought I'd share so newbies or anyone out there who is struggling to make their first $$$ can give it a try.
    Most people wont even try it ;)

GamesPond, Jul 12, 2015 IP
  6. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I hate unrealistic misleading posts on here. It's very deceiving to newbies and even novices. According to you it's "by far the easiest way to make money" and you have made $3k in a single month, easily. So instead of you scaling and applying more of an effort in to turning your $3k in to $12k using this "by far easiest way to make money" you instead scale back and from time to time occasionally do it? That's bull shit.

It is however absolutely true you can post on Yahoo Answers and drive traffic to your web site. And relevant traffic will in fact convert. However, it is VERY time consuming the the time invested is generally not worth the reward.

Let's look at some numbers...

$3,000/monthly revenue = $100 per day *if* you worked every day in a month (30 days).
    $100 = 10 conversions *if* your commission pays out $10 per sale/lead.
    344 = the amount of relevant traffic, in a single day, needed to produce 10 conversions at 2.9%.

*If* each Yahoo Answer draws an astonishing 5 relevant and interested visitors to your web site per question you must answer at least 68 questions per day.

*If* you are fortunate to find 68 relevant daily questions that you just happen to ALREADY have a web site for, you will need to spend 5.6 hours a day answering these questions at a rate of 5mins per question.

Using the above formula it sounds possible... unlikely but possible... but here are some truths I neglected to share:

* The above EXCLUDES the time spent on searching for products and creating landing pages...

* The above assumes Yahoo Answers has 68 daily questions asked, demanding a product that is so desperately needed but too difficult to find with Google.

* The above assumes at least 5 people found your answer so intriguing yet still needed more information to click on your link.

* The above assumes your web site is damn good and your traffic is so damn interested in making a purchase that you are able to convert at a 2.9% rate.

* The above assumes every product sale/generated lead pays $10.

If you are ever so lucky to be blessed by the gods above to use Yahoo Answers in the way I described above, you can make $3k per month. But you are probably looking at 10 to 15 hour long days of non-stop work. With that in mind...the cart boy at walmart will work less and make more....plus have the opportunity to have medical benefits and paid time off.

Yahoo Answers is great to make an extra few bucks. Or even a couple hundred with time invested. But you won't realistically make thousands of dollars off it. Despite what this clown says....it's not that kind of traffic.

NetStar, Jul 12, 2015 IP
  7. GamesPond

Best Answers:
    Seriously?? WOW dude ya got me. I'm one big phony! I decided to waste my time sharing a FREE way of making some money which is obviously a little to hard for you to understand or something?

I think NetStar has gotten off the wrong side of the bed, but there is always one or two and it is to be expected - haters are gonna hate.
    You said -
    * The above EXCLUDES the time spent on searching for products and creating landing pages...
    Yes you may have to search for the product - I don't create a landing page though. You obviously can if you want but I direct link to the amazon product.
    * The above assumes Yahoo Answers has 68 daily questions asked, demanding a product that is so desperately needed but too difficult to find with Google.
    Have you even looked at Yahoo Answers? For a simple string of keywords using the method I said in my main post - just gave over 1k of answers for this month alone - People do ask questions about products and services!
    * The above assumes at least 5 people found your answer so intriguing yet still needed more information to click on your link.
    This is why I say to be creative with your answers! Have you ever promoted ANYTHING using yahoo answers? I've received hundreds/thousands of clicks on my amazon links, short url and websites....Why do you think there is sooo many affiliate links/short links ect onon yahoo answers? Like I said if something RANKS well for a high searched for keyword or product name - you're going to get a lot of traffic if you do it right!!
    * The above assumes your web site is damn good and your traffic is so damn interested in making a purchase that you are able to convert at a 2.9% rate.
    LOL, Amazon converts like crazy you kidding me? Remember I am direct linking to amazon! This is lazer targeted traffic - people searching for product name or info on buying the product - they are hot and ready to buy!! I've had over 20% conversion rate even higher at xmas and other seasonal events...
    * The above assumes every product sale/generated lead pays $10.
    No not at all....I've made sales that generate commissions as low as $1 and as high as $50...I know people who have made higher commissions for 1 sale...

It's like you think only ONE person in the world is searching online for each product/answer? Like I said if you answer a question right and that one page/answer gets a tonne of daily/monthly searches and ranks high I will guarantee it will get hits and make sales!

Keep in mind you can build links ect to rank the page you submit your answer on....

Seriously mate, you'r entitled to your opinion and thanks for taking the time to prove that I'm such a phony but calling me a clown when I've never said a bad word about you that's not on! Take your negativity and go else where..

All I done was share what I think is an Easy way to make money - seriously how hard is it? Copy paste a amazon link with a creative answer!
    Anyways thanks for brightening my day up, I had a good laugh.

8. GamesPond

Best Answers:
    Looks like you're pretty negative towards everyone going off your recent activity and past posts. You must lead a sad life :)