1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying worthless ebooks Vs. Getting worthwhile contacts

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Lalamaple, Apr 3, 2010.

Now many people in the internet marketing industry are thinking ... "how can I make money on the internet?" ... I know! I will buy myself a worthless $15 ebook that will show me how to make $5,000 in 3 days! Yes.... that will solve my problems.

The only problem with that, is that you won't ever make JACK. You will make money when you get the right contacts and the right connections. Most internet marketers will fail their first 1-6 months trying to make ANY money on the internet. More marketers will succeed after they have a friend who have been doing this for months and years in which they will learn the ins and outs of REAL internet marketing.

For those of you guys who are spending $5,000, $10,000, $20,000 and more either on ebooks, pay per click, spamming software, etc... and make $0, I would highly recommend that you change your ways and look for another way to do this "internet marketing" thing. I would highly recommend that you look for ways that you can make money by looking at what others have done, and what they are currently doing to pull in a good amount of income each and every day!

I would recommend that if you are reading this, you would be nodding your heads thinking ... Wow this guy is a brilliant guy! You're thinking "I like what you're saying, but really, what exactly are you saying?". I'm telling you that your dreams and expectations WILL not come out of an ebook or some stupid $5,000 course out there. It will come in by the contacts and the DIRECT connections that you make with your fellow internet marketers who are succeeding out there. I'm saying, that you need to join the BlackhatGuide membership! To be a little bit more blunt, but you would be better off finding people who are filtered out to those who either have money and are making money, and those that are already doing it on the internet.

Don't buy another useless ebook unless you know that what you're buying will really help you make 5 figures in a month. I would highly recommend that you spend your money on trying to get the right contacts in the industry, and the right connections. Other than that, I would recommend that you spend your money on another $5 ebook that will promise you $1,000 within 24 hours.

1 - Get contacts
    2 - Find people who are already making money
    3 - Copy their success :cool:

Lalamaple, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  2. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    You will need some skills as well ;)

In my opinion most people who try to make money online don't succeed because they're too lazy.
    They have absolutely no idea what they're doing still they thing they are the smartest one.

Making money online (and in the real world) is not a mathematic equation - it requires skills.

zexy, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  3. Sean Alexander

Sean Alexander Peon

Best Answers:
    Great post Lalamaple! And I totally agree with you, people need to realize they are not going to get rich by reading ebooks :)

Sean Alexander, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  4. lukeg32

lukeg32 Peon

Best Answers:
    People are always looking for a get rich quick solution which doesnt exist - too many people are too lazy to actually make decent money which is the same offline as it is online.... but there are plenty of ways to make a living on the internet and i bet most people that post on this thread have bought an ebook or 2 .... myself included.

lukeg32, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  5. Lalamaple

Lalamaple Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are plenty of ways to make a living on the internet, and there are also many ways not to make a living on the internet. Doing it the right way is what matters.

Lalamaple, Apr 5, 2010 IP