1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Buying Websites with Adsense Rev of $1 a day

Discussion in 'Sites' started by prozeal, Apr 19, 2010.

Hi, as the title says I am interested in buying websites with Adsense revenue of $1 day

No proxies, blogs, forums, warez, adult
    Site must be at least 3 months old. I will need screenshots proof and traffic as well as source of traffic (prefer search engine traffic only)

Let me know what you have here. My budget is 10x revenue.

prozeal, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  2. Chethubr

Chethubr Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I am admin of Gallantsite.com and i m planning to sell my blog, please find the below details.
    http://www.gallantsite.com/ is a 1 year old Sports and Entertainment blog. It makes an income of $120-150$ via Google Adsense averaging about 1000 unique vistors per day.

http://www.gallantsite.com/ is for all Sports, Entertainment, Gadgets and General Stories. It contains about 1300 posts till date. The Domain maintenance for One year has been paid already. No Extra Charges for the maintenance and No Writer has been kept for writing the Posts.

Please get back to me @chethubr@gmail.com.

Chethubr, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  3. prozeal

prozeal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Keep the offers coming!

prozeal, Apr 21, 2010 IP