1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Buying Websites with Adsense earnings Steady.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by UnderWaterPc, Apr 3, 2014.

1. UnderWaterPc

UnderWaterPc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    87.8% - 72
    Okay CucK boy, so stop hating those are feedback for unhappy people you can not please everyone which is a fact. Not one person here that I purchased a site from was upset with price. Clearly you have nothing to do so Keep thread bashing I am still buying websites, selling them, owning over 4000 domains, creating apps, networking with good people so your point is not valid. What are you getting Likes for thread bashing lol. I am happy with good and bad comments it just makes me more Relevant so by all means proceed.
    Make sure you say Watch out for him the (scammer) he is spending money and buying your sites that most can not manage or afford.

Just the unhappy people keep commenting here. If you really have something better to do than go do it.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
    UnderWaterPc, Apr 9, 2014 IP