1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

buying visitor for adsense or others

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Permoney, Jan 6, 2005.

Hi this is my first post in this forum..and i am sorry for my english...
    i want to buy targeted(to my web site content) hits from one service. But i am not decide to buy. i want ask you before buying..

for example if i bought 1000 hits will there any problÅŸem with google adsense or other sponsor..

are there anybody who bought hits before.. my msn is pokemal@hotmail.com i am waiting.. thank you

Permoney, Jan 6, 2005 IP
  2. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    Im not sure how they'd even know to be honest, but if they did- I don't *think* buying traffic is against the Adsense TOS.

schlottke, Jan 6, 2005 IP
  3. silenced

silenced Peon

Best Answers:
    schluttken what do you mean
    buying traffic is legal for adsense yes or not pls
    I have no perfect english sorry

silenced, Jan 6, 2005 IP
  4. dejaone

dejaone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    google won't have a problem if you buy traffic. But you will likely waste your money. buying traffic, in general, is not working. of course, it depends on the quality of traffic and how thetraffic is generated.

dejaone, Jan 6, 2005 IP
  5. dfsweb

dfsweb Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, Google won't have a problem if you bought traffic. They hardly care where your traffic comes from, I suppose. They only have a problem with webmasters getting click throughs that are not legit. So, if you started paying somebody to click on your adsense ads, that would be against the Adsense terms and conditions.

I do agree with most of the others here though re buying traffic. I am not entirely sure what you mean by "buying 100 hits". I would go for it only if you know which site(s) your adverts will be placed, so that you know that the traffic is legit (and targeted).

dfsweb, Jan 6, 2005 IP
  6. Permoney

Permoney Active Member

Best Answers:
    thank your for your answers..

Permoney, Jan 7, 2005 IP
  7. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    Those services are mostly pop ups and pop unders. It's the only way to guarantee hits. Not sure whether a blocked pop up counts. But as you probably do yourself, you never even look on the page. Unless it's really highly targeted, I wouldn't use it.

T0PS3O, Jan 7, 2005 IP