1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying traffic to a blog

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by virtualwebmarket, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Md Taiful Islam Khan

Md Taiful Islam Khan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am curious to know : why you want to buy traffic anyway ?

Md Taiful Islam Khan, Jan 28, 2017 IP
  2. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, it's given that you can buy traffic in Fiverr. But you can never say it's "real".

The real way to drive traffic into your blog is to do SEO (off- and on-page). However, if you want to fast-track it, there's Google Adwords.

Anitasol, Feb 5, 2017 IP
  3. Chris-

Chris- Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    buying traffic can be fast, but needs good testing to be profitable.

Free SEO methods can work well, but usually take a lot of time to be effective.

One method which can be free and fast is article syndication or guest posting. You need to write very high quality articles, suitable for the sites(s) you want to post them on, and communicate with them well. I recommend reading the info on article syndication by Alexa Smith (guest posting is very similar).

Or another way to get the best of both worlds . . . try free traffic methods, and when you find one that is working well, up-scale that method by outsourcing the work.

Chris

Chris-, Feb 12, 2017 IP
  4. Chris-

Chris- Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes indeed. After reading various opinions on this, I tested it for myself, spending $10 on Fiverr for US only traffic (to an old website I was not using anymore, so the low quality traffic didn't make any of my valuable websites less good). The results were zero use . . . yes, the visitors were there, but even the most generally popular free stuff got zero interest, so the visitors were obviously not real people with a genuine interesting in anything.

Chris

Chris-, Feb 12, 2017 IP
  5. Fascination

Fascination Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest getting higher rank in seo. Its simple yet effective. Go with it and you notice more viewers

Fascination, Mar 26, 2017 IP
  6. BryanBB

BryanBB Peon

Best Answers:
    Same advice as the others, unless the traffic is organic, from real people, you are wasting your time.

BryanBB, Jun 18, 2017 IP
  7. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Don't go for fake or bot traffic as this will ruin your blog. Better buy PPC ads in small network like Content.ad giving better price for Ads than Adsense.

jaguar34, Mar 31, 2018 IP
  8. expels

expels Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can never buy real traffic. Fake traffic - yes. But would you want that? Build it naturally, it's the safest way to go.

expels, Apr 27, 2018 IP
  9. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Stop misguiding, as buying PPC traffic from Adsense or Bing will bring in traffic and keep optimizing the number of views and clicks on Ads. And hire a qualified designer if you want to buy graphics ads.

jaguar34, Apr 29, 2018 IP
  10. YYDevelop

YYDevelop Member

Best Answers:
    If you want real traffic you should try and use Google Adwords or Facebook Ads with paid ads.
    People who offer "Real" traffic in most cases are not really providing real traffic.

YYDevelop, May 29, 2018 IP
  11. Channing

Channing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For a blog, targeted Facebook ads is the way to go, assuming your blog isn't in a niche that is too narrow. Reddit ads will get you some visitors as well. Again, though, it depends on what your blog is about and how well you can design your ads. You'll need to do plenty of testing in either case.

Channing, Jul 17, 2018 IP
  12. Lauriat

Lauriat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Buying traffic is waste of money even if you get real visitors, they won't be converting or reading or anything. Write content with lots and lots of long tail keywords that after some time will rank themselves in search engine as long as your website has some authority. Another way is drive traffic from social media sites, don't just think facebook, think wider.

Lauriat, Jul 18, 2018 IP
  13. Mr.Dog

Mr.Dog Active Member

Best Answers:
    You could try Google Ads: Search and or (cheaper) Display campaigns.
    You could also try Facebook Traffic campaigns (these tend to be even cheaper) than Google Ads campaigns and you can target more precisely.

Another way would be to start a YouTube channel and mention your URL/domain there.

Please note that there are countless companies out there selling "traffic", which is merely junk traffic (bots).

If you have a low budget or no budget for PPC campaigns, then focus on generating SEO/organic traffic. Guest articles can bring you quite a decent amount of traffic - if you land them on quality authority sites.

If you have a small budget, then you might want to promote a Facebook Page (create it first), which represents your site. It's called a Page Likes campaign and it will help you increase the number of likes. Later, you can post to your members (but unfortunately the posts' visibility is very low, so again you'd have to pay for that through Boosted Posts).

All of these ways help you generate more or less traffic. Decide based on your strategy and funds.

If you have a very small amount to invest only (e.g. 100 USD for a year), then perhaps it's not worth buying traffic at all.

Consider traffic only if you have at least hundreds of dollars to spend per month. Or, if you have a single landing page and/or project, which you need to feed with targeted traffic (e.g. when you're promoting a niche product).

Hope this helps ;)

Mr.Dog, Oct 31, 2018 IP
  14. EmaCorr

EmaCorr Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, I´m Ema and I´ve recently started a lifestyle blog. I know very little about link building, could you please explain it in a few words? Thanks in advance

Great post, I´ll bear in mind what you said about the long tail keywords.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2018
    EmaCorr, Nov 6, 2018 IP
  15. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest to write hot topics related to your niche and market it using https://www.taboola.com/ and https://www.mgid.com/ . Those companies are specifically used by news agency for promoting their content.

AlphaNine_Vini, Nov 28, 2018 IP
  16. Igor Leshuk

Igor Leshuk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    #mgid #traffic

[​IMG]

no payments for #Publishers by #mgid (#scam)

[​IMG]

Igor Leshuk, May 5, 2019 IP
  17. KaiShinI

KaiShinI Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for advice guys

KaiShinI, Dec 23, 2019 IP
  18. frontier2002

frontier2002 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    From my experience buying traffic not going to work...even if it works in the end google bot will detect sudden increase in the website traffic and make it irrelevant

frontier2002, Dec 29, 2019 IP