1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Buying Sites with Traffic

Discussion in 'Sites' started by asiogroup, Jul 4, 2014.

I have a couple of bucks to invest in web properties, so I am buying a couple of sites with traffic.
    I am specifically looking for sites with more than 1000 page views per day.
    Please contact me with your offer price but it has to be realistic. My offer will be evaluated by looking at the Google Analytics (GA). Any Niche but not Movie and Pirated stuff.
    It could be a blog/forum/shopping site but it should have 1000 page views per day.

If your site does not get 1000 page views per day and still makes $5 to $10 per day, I would like to look at it. And I can Pay 6x to 8x the monthly revenue but only after looking at the GA and Adsense report. Any Niche but not Movie and Pirated stuff.
    It could be a blog/forum/shopping site but it should be making between $5 to $10 per day.

Please PM me with your offers. We can do this deal in a week or so. Payment could be wither PayPal or Wire Transfer (If you are from my country, i.e India).

Thanks.

asiogroup, Jul 4, 2014 IP
  2. digitalpk

digitalpk Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi,

please have a look at my flash games website, almost an year online, gets some organic traffic, easy to promote and rank,
    final demand $125 no bargaining please, contact me first and get it first... Kind Regards!
    www.playgames99.net

digitalpk, Jul 7, 2014 IP
  3. robdenio

robdenio Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    We are selling our adult related forum

Over 165k engaging members
    All 165k untapped emails