1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Buying sites with at least 3 months revenue stats

Discussion in 'Sites' started by xInd, May 9, 2013.

I will have a large increase in my budget for purchasing revenue generating sites in the very near future. If you have websites for sale with real proof of traffic and revenue going back at least 3 months of fully operational websites with at least some unique content then please add me on skype or contact me.

xInd, May 9, 2013 IP
  2. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Whose money are you taking without honoring the agreement this time (to increase your budget that is)

Nima, May 9, 2013 IP
  3. xInd

xInd Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 15
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Mostly looking for neglected sites that you want to get rid of, income can be negligible but must be present. More after sites priced under $300 as I need to buy a few, but if it's a good deal I will look at them at any price range, and if nothing else be able to help you find buyers if I can't make something work myself or if it's not a site for me.

xInd, May 10, 2013 IP