1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying of followers on twitter

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by habeeb03, Jan 10, 2013.

I heard some people buy followers on twitter, how true is this & if it is true how do one go about it?

habeeb03, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  2. indmoss

indmoss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are a few different places on the web. You can do a google search for twitter followers and get several results. I've found that these aren't really high quality followers though. You may want to try wefollow.com or wefollowback.com and start building a community of followers from there. Good luck!

indmoss, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  3. DennisKnows

DennisKnows Active Member

Best Answers:
    yea there are some people who buy Twitter followers but the only thing they are good for is social proof and being able to follow a large number of people..

I use Tweet adder to run my 10 Twitter accounts and it's working out pretty well.. You can check out my Tweet Adder Review if you want more info on it..

DennisKnows, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  4. Ashley Sally

Ashley Sally Member

Best Answers:
    Do buy any twitter followers. They are 100% fake or bot user and totally inactive account, they can never read your tweet.

Ashley Sally, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  5. Luke_Wright

Luke_Wright Member

Best Answers:
    I totally agree with this post.

Luke_Wright, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  6. Gregor Henrich

Gregor Henrich Peon

Best Answers:
    You can get free Twitter followers from http://freefollowers.my.phpcloud.com

Gregor Henrich, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  7. Montreal Classifieds

Montreal Classifieds Active Member

Best Answers:
    Montreal Classifieds, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  8. BusinessMaker

BusinessMaker Member

Best Answers:
    Save yourself money and don't buy. It will take some time to gain more followers but you will gain quality and you'll see it will be interesting.

BusinessMaker, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  9. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dont' buy them...for one thing they're fake. And for another thing, Twitter will delete them after a while because they can recognize spam accounts, so it's basically a waste of your money.

ninjamtlt1, Mar 2, 2013 IP
  10. eusunt

eusunt Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to have a clean page, well, do not buy twitter followers. If you want to develop something good on that page, also do not buy followers. Try to get naturally your followers. Good luck! :)

eusunt, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  11. Julie McElroy

Julie McElroy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have been on Twitter for several years now and NONE of my 4,400+ followers were bought. I realize we live in this fast-paced I-need-it-now world, but in the end, the best followers are ones who have the same interests and follow you naturally. This does take time and some effort (not too much). And some will come and go.

A few basic rules: don't just self-promote, tweet things that are useful/funny, interact, create a detailed profile, follow those who have similar interests, have a presence. If you still want to buy, many of the already mentioned above posts offer good advice. Good luck!

Julie McElroy, Mar 8, 2013 IP
    sam08 likes this.
  12. 0mgJohn

0mgJohn Member

Best Answers:
    I've had Twitter for about 3 years now, but have only started using it again last Summer. Not once have I ever bought a follow, and I'm currently sitting just shy of 10,000 followers. The key is to tweet often, tweet interesting, and then set up a system of about 10 funny/normal tweets per advertisement linked tweet. Even then, link the advertising tweet to something your followers want.

0mgJohn, Mar 9, 2013 IP