1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Buying links from Hindi sites or Cooking/recipe websites

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by mike_sun, May 6, 2017.

Hi,
    I want to clear here. My client website is in Hindi language and he wants me to buy links from any type of Hindi website as long as it scores some SEO values.
    I am also after any language recipe/cooking/food based website those have US/UK/Canada/Australia (developed country traffic).
    Please PM me your website.

Note:
    1. I have 24 hours deadline so assume this thread to be closed after 24 hours.
    2. I am willing to buy all sorts of advertisement.
    3. PLEASE PM ME DETAILED INFO ABOUT YOUR WEBSITE AND SAVE TIME.

Thanks!

mike_sun, May 6, 2017 IP
  2. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You are the professional. He is the client. I think he may have the wrong perception of how to build traffic via SEO. Just because his site is in Hindi language doesn't mean it's to his sites advantage to have random hindi sites of random genres linking to him. In fact, that's 1. confusing to the search engine and 2. will promote the wrong type of traffic right from the start.

The biggest mistake people make when starting a website and looking to build traffic is get caught up in the link exchange and purchase game. This an old school method that people figured out when search engines were NEW and coming up with algorithms to rank sites based on popularity. People soon caught on and figured out all they needed was links to rank. This isn't the case anymore. What he's looking to do is the worst thing he can do to his site. You are the professional...why on earth would you come to this message board looking for links? I mean....wtf...your signature represents you as an SEO company.... Are you serious?

NetStar, May 7, 2017 IP
  3. mike_sun

mike_sun Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    Thank you, I will PM you for requirements.

mike_sun, May 7, 2017 IP
  4. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Prernadayak.com

available, thanks

vikas