1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying High PR links to develop my link profile.

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by torqkdmonkey, Jun 17, 2015.

I just want to state from the gate that this is an amateur question that seems to be very effective for me and my small book of clients. I noticed there their are a lot of various blogs, sites and forums to successful seo. Most don't work when I had tried them...What seems to work for me is as follows: Anyone with great experience please offer their opinion. Thanks in advance:

I build a website. I then create content that commands language and designs messages to inform. I then make sure all of my metadata is correct on each page. I only allow one keyword per page. I then build only about 20 links to my URL. Social Media & The Search Engines. Nothing more. Then I take the 5 to 10 most competitive keywords and those are ALL I build for each client. I spend some pretty good money on high PR/high da websites and links. I thne add the keyword rich anchor text links and that's pretty much the end of it. I don't blog. I write content, I include all basic on page integration and do way less then I've ever done and its successful. I don't provide anymore links in forums, blogs etc. I come on here to trade links. OH and then I use whitespark for each client's citations and then I'm done. I have most clients in OC and Los Angeles and they all rank front page Places and organically and have for the last 12 months etc...

I'm curious if anyone else goes this avenue. I spend a lot of time and money in the 1st 90 days and then I make money after sustainability kicks in...They usually land front page within 90 days regardless of the difficult keywords. I think these days less is more and content really does rule....

torqkdmonkey, Jun 17, 2015 IP
  2. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Your system is pretty standard and the way it should go. You can always expand links into a pyramid like structure to continue passing lots of juice along.. Not getting links from forums, blog comments..etc is good, but some of these links can help you if they're dofollow and closely related.

FPForum, Jul 6, 2015 IP