1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Buying Forums - Sci-Fi, Fantasy, or Horror

Discussion in 'Sites' started by KW802, Jul 11, 2014.

Do you have a sci-fi, fantasy, or horror forum that you would like sell? :) If so please let me know the URL and what price point you have in mind. Be sure to also note if the price you have in mind includes any software licences, original graphics, or anything else above & beyond the forum database. I am more interested in the database alone but if you have licenses or original artwork, we can talk about it.

I am not interested in any forums that were created using nothing but RSS feeds to populate content. The users must be real and the content original. The forum does not have to be active, it can be 'dead' or under performing, it just must be original content & real users.

KW802, Jul 11, 2014 IP