1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying backlinks on Fiverr

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Max2000, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Dreads

Dreads Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    "to lose the battle but to win the war". You are competing with various websites for the top rank SERP, you want to focus on winning the war and not trying to cheat the battles.
    SEMrush

Dreads, May 31, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. hardip2057

hardip2057 Notable Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Hello,

My recent (last month) experienced on Fiverr.

I wanted home improvement links for my client. I have contacted manually several guys. I have got 100% response with good and bad websites / blogs. You need to find manually each link because 90% links are from content farm or specially created for guest post. Its very hard to find good sites.

When we think for fiverr, $5 comes in our mind but that is not actual cost :) I didn't get anything with $5 :) I paid average $20 for each link. There are several spammer guys but Fiverr can control them.

I say Its a good platform as well as secure platform. People must try it.

hardip2057, Jun 5, 2018 IP
  3. RobertMV

RobertMV Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    I like that I researched this topic. I was looking for the best and top sellers on the Fiverr, but I did not contact the top-sellers, but I contact with their buyers. So, the answers were negative or not clear. All buyers answered me that their SEO did not get better after that. There was no positive result.

RobertMV, Jun 5, 2018 IP
  4. Brad Batborf

Brad Batborf Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We've used Fiverr, but only from a provider named Volarex for link building. Her services are quite expensive, but have been the only success we've found. As an alternative, we would suggest doing it the right way, and reaching out for guest post opportunities, from within your verticals. Another way to build backlinks, is to set alerts for news stories regarding your focus keywords, and creating data driven content to submit to authoritative publishing sources.

Brad Batborf, Jun 17, 2018 IP
  5. shana clup

shana clup Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It doesn't matter from where you are buying fiverr etc.,
    Fiverr is good for buying links for your competitor.

shana clup, Jun 21, 2018 IP
  6. kylewmoore90

kylewmoore90 Peon

Best Answers:
    Best bet is to get an actual agency to do link building for you. It will cost quite a bit more but if they're a reputable agency, they will build some very good back backlinks that will stay linked to your site for a very long time.

kylewmoore90, May 15, 2019 at 7:55 AM IP