1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

buying an opt in list to promote clickbank

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by wishmaster22, Jul 27, 2006.

I am constantly reading about people sending out their salesletter to their 4000 plus members on a list, and selling stuff like mad. Does this work? Should I build my own list, if so what program do you use [preferably FREE :)] to opt in memebers? Or if not where is the best place to buy legitimate opt in lists?

I am clueless to this, but I think its time for me to get a list somehow, and then learn how to work it.

Thanks in advance.

wishmaster22, Jul 27, 2006 IP
  2. kirby009

kirby009 Peon

Best Answers:
    You Get In Touble With Clickbank, No Email Or Spamming, Once Someone On The List Complains Your Done.

kirby009, Jul 27, 2006 IP
  3. wishmaster22

wishmaster22 Banned

Best Answers:
    no, I wouldn't be directly sending them clickbank products, there has to be a way to use an opt in list to draw people to your website and then they can buy your products. At least I hope there is.

wishmaster22, Jul 27, 2006 IP
  4. Michau

Michau Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I had a list of 150 people. Send a newsletter to them and got 10 ClickBank sales form that. So yes, it works.

Michau, Jul 28, 2006 IP
  5. wishmaster22

wishmaster22 Banned

Best Answers:
    Michau,

In your newsletter did you include hoplinks? And Is that okay to do?

wishmaster22, Jul 28, 2006 IP
  6. Michau

Michau Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, I referred them to my own ClickBank business, so no hoplink was required :) If you want to use hoplinks, rather mask them in some way (like using tinyurl.com). It's OK if, of course, your mailings are legitimate and not spam.

Michau, Jul 28, 2006 IP
  7. Missie 81

Missie 81 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think opt-in lists are very important when working online and if you keep your list happy with free gifts and great advice then they will be more likely to purchase what you have to offer them.

If you haven't got a list but still want to promote something that is when you should look for a joint venture with a large list until you have managed to build your own.

Missie 81, Jul 31, 2006 IP
  8. zappy

zappy Peon

Best Answers:
    Sending mails to YOUR opt-in list is not spam.. you provide themwith a link to unsubscribe after all ...

Yes it really works "Money is in the list" ..

zappy, Jul 31, 2006 IP
  9. caligurl

caligurl Active Member

Best Answers:
    We have affiliates that send to the program using email campaigns. They are quite successful! IF you dont have a list you can always rent an opt-in list. Do a google search and you will find quite a few companies that offer this service.

caligurl, Aug 17, 2006 IP
  10. Michau

Michau Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I had also a friend with a newsletter of 15,000 people... he sent email with his affiliate link to my product. Result - over $2000 earnings from just one email :)

Michau, Aug 18, 2006 IP