1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying a site where old owner got banned from adsense?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by phplduser, Apr 13, 2019.

Hi all,

I'm interested in buying a site that comes with a youtube channel but the old owner got there adsense account banned for some reason, If it was this site and or youtube channel that this happened too does anyone have any idea how this might effect a new owner that has a active adsense account and wants to use it on this site / channel if i decide to buy?

Best Regards

phplduser, Apr 13, 2019 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If his adsense account was banned because of this site then I certainly wouldn't risk connecting my account to it, as far as I'm aware all sites have to be reviewed now anyway you can add adsense to it, I could be wrong but probably worth delving into the Terms & conditions just to be sure.

malky66, Apr 13, 2019 IP
  3. phplduser

phplduser Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Thank you for the advice.

Best Regards

phplduser, Apr 14, 2019 IP
  4. Jasumrg2

Jasumrg2 Peon

Best Answers:
    your word of advice is really valuable to me. THank you for sharing your knowledge

Jasumrg2, May 9, 2019 IP
  5. BITNETHOST

BITNETHOST Active Member

Best Answers:
    Once the adsense is banned, there are chances the said domain also got banned. So your ads won't show up on this website. To make sure please check in Adsense sandbox.

BITNETHOST, May 23, 2019 IP