1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Buying 3 Images. PAYOUT = $20

Discussion in 'Design' started by KenRhee, Jul 31, 2012.

If you are going to do this job, I will pay you by paypal. Do the images and post it below in this thread in a high quality .png format. I will post on whose images/logo i select. You must do ALL 3 or else I will not pay you.

First one: should be 195x99. Instead of Call Us Toll Free, it should be "CALL US AT:" The phone number is (201) 292-4074, Times are Mon-Fri 10am-5pm EST. There must be a rounded border around the picture. Question mark picture is optional, another picture replacing it is OK
    col_left_callout-1.jpg

Second one should be 195x76. Text is: Free shipping on all orders over $100.00. Rounded border around the picture is required. Envelope picture not required. Please replace it with another picture.
    col_left_callout-2.jpg

Third one should be 302x81. BACKGROUND MUST BE 100% TRANSPARENT, there should be a logo on the left side (small one) and text saying BoxandOrder.com
    logo.png

I will pay you by paypal $20. I need this job done ASAP, people who do not follow directions will be auto removed from a potential winner. YOU must own all content and you MUST hand over the PSD files if I buy it.

KenRhee, Jul 31, 2012 IP
  2. Sir-Mammad

Sir-Mammad Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i designed your first image , Send me your Email for get it

Sir-Mammad, Jul 31, 2012 IP
  3. Yoshi88

Yoshi88 Well-Known Member