1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buyer paid for the website and disappeared. Can I sell it again?

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by starlightmg, Jul 28, 2016.

1. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    it really depends WHO you pay the money to.... with ebay, it goes directly to the seller, so your contract is with them in their country

with amazon, you pay them, so your contract is with them

its all down to who's name is on your credit card statement or paypal receipt

pmf123, Dec 10, 2016 IP
  2. geeklingo

geeklingo Member

Best Answers:
    I live in OZ and just speaking from my own experiences with trading on offshore platforms and our local laws and I've had a few including eBay, Aliexpress, Amazon and a US based online store. My personal experience has shown that our local law enforcers push it back to the jurisdiction of the platform the transaction took place - it didn't matter where the seller/buyer was located.

But like I said, this is probably better suited for someone with a legal background in OZ to clarify.

geeklingo, Dec 10, 2016 IP
  3. Franciscus Pruis

Franciscus Pruis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Agreed. Always read your terms and conditions. Did you receive the money. If so just leave it. Until he contacts you. I would even go as far to say that in Flippa's terms and conditions they will mention that the sale is final. If go sell it again it will be like selling someones property without them knowing it which = stealing and maybe even fraud.

Franciscus Pruis, Jun 1, 2017 IP