1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buyer charged back with gifted payment

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Murray Evade, Aug 29, 2016.

Ok so I sold a virtual item which were a pair of shoes for a game. It was around $49 and he sent it with gifted. Just today I got an email from PayPal that he said it was an accidental purchase or a transaction error something like that. My PayPal balance Is now -$49. I had already withdrew the money and it's still in My bank. Any advice on what I should do or how to keep the money without them taking it? I don't really mind my PayPal getting banned I don't use it much anyway. Thank you. The bank linked to my account is a debit card

Murray Evade, Aug 29, 2016 IP
  2. HomeBlogger

HomeBlogger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    They cannot debit your card or bank account for any negative amount you have in your Paypal account. However, after some time they will sell your debt to a debt agency, they will be calling you and sending you letters to your address asking you to pay the debt, sometimes they threaten to sue you but at the end nothing happens.

If you sold a legit item and you got scammed I suggest you to leave the negative balance and Paypal can suck it as long as they do not protect online sellers. But if you were scamming then pay back what you owe, karma will get you sooner or later.

HomeBlogger, Aug 30, 2016 IP