1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BuycomDomain.com Expiring Domain Finder Tool

Discussion in 'Websites' started by gianbizz, Aug 6, 2017.

It's domain search tool to find domains that listed on the marketplace such as GoDaddy, Sedo etc include expiring domains auction. You can search domains based on some metrics, Alexa, traffic, backlinks, Moz Metrics (DA, PA, ...), Majestic (TF, CF, ...), Semrush, Estibot etc.
    Database of domain list will be updated regularly every day.

Here is the site: BuycomDomain.com

There are hundred of thousands of auctioned domain names and expiring domains listed on the marketplace, you can check the metrics before you decide to buy. So, you can make sure that domain you want has a good SEO quality.

The site still in development and need some improvement, so please give me your review.
    Any comments, reviews or suggestions for improvement would be greatly appreciated ;)

Thanks!

gianbizz, Aug 6, 2017 IP
  2. hiuufji

hiuufji Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    DA and TF showing locked?

hiuufji, Aug 20, 2017 IP
  3. Blank ™

Blank ™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can go to GoDaddy and look for auctions there. What's the point of your website except redirecting to GoDaddy with your affiliate id at the end of the URL?

Blank ™, Aug 20, 2017 IP
    MrKing01 likes this.
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Why would GD or anyone else try to sell expiring domains? If they are expiring someone will probably renew them. Should it be expired instead of expiring?

qwikad.com, Aug 20, 2017 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I don't care for your design, it looks really old school and your business looks dodgy.

I clicked on the show/hide filter thing and it didn't make any sense - still just seemed to show a login button.

The table of domains is really slow to load. I've used jquery datatables with wordpress in the past and had much better performance. Do you need to tune your queries? streamline your code?

Being able to change the visible columns is a nice touch.

No social signup? My verification email didn't arrive.

sarahk, Aug 20, 2017 IP
    MrKing01 likes this.
  6. FCM

FCM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are looking at it the wrong way. Eventually people can sell there own domains, and who cares if it sends it off to go daddy - you do realize the whole world doesn't know what go daddy is right? also, if he makes a few bucks for making the recommendation who cares? he can always / and should add the ability for others to sell through his platform.

FCM, Aug 20, 2017 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    @FCM the OP came and asked for a review and that is that user's take on the website. It's then up to the OP to decide if it's a minority view or one that matters.

sarahk, Aug 20, 2017 IP