1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Other Buy Xrumer 12.0 Elite License + Hrefer + Forum Support. Only $500 Instead Of $650 Official Price!!

Discussion in 'Secondhand Licenses' started by lambda1, Feb 2, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I bought my Xrumer license 3 years ago for $570 and used it only few times till now. I dont have time or a VPS/Dedicated server to run the software anymore. I am going to Vegas this coming week and need the extra cash. Current price for Xrumer is around $650, so this is a great discount of $150 you are getting :)

I have let my friends and partners lease my software many times and they have all got first page Google rankings quickly. You can do lots of powerful stuff with this genius software.

Check the list of features Xrumer and its official price here: http://www.botmasterlabs.net/

I accept Paypal payments. PM me to discuss our deal or if you have questions.

Cheers!

lambda1, Feb 2, 2014 IP
  2. Philiboy

Philiboy Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm selling mine as well.I bought mine this January so you can use it till the end of march without paying a monthly fee.You'll also get the login information for the xrumer board.Payment would be accepted via paypal.
    Kind regards

Philiboy, Feb 18, 2014 IP