1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

buy some affiliate accounts$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Discussion in 'eBay' started by cllopen, Jun 14, 2009.

I will buy some CPA affiliate accounts

clickbooth.com
    maxbounty.com
    hydranetwork.com
    cpaempire.com
    azoogleads.com
    cxdigitalmedia.com

please PM

cllopen, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  2. Norrad

Norrad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What's up these buying account requests? I've seens some offers for insane amounts.

Norrad, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  3. Steven Sauve

Steven Sauve Guest

Best Answers:
    This is some of the reason why people offer to buy accounts:

- They have been banned from networks for engaging in fraudulent activity. They obviously can't signup again with the same info, so they buy someone else's account. Once they get it, they'll change over the info.

- They live in countries that are major fraud problems. Networks automatically reject these applications as preventative measures. There isn't much value in having one good affiliate if it comes at the cost of dealing with 100 fraudulent affiliates.

- They don't have the testicular fortitude to speak on the phone when they get called to have their account application reviewed.

To anyone reading this: affiliate accounts can not be transferred and are subject to immediate termination once detected. Additionally, in the case of MaxBounty, we'll wait long enough for you to have paid for the account, then terminate you. So you'll not only lose the account, but you'll lose the money you paid for the account.

Steven Sauve, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  4. steadfast

steadfast Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, steven

Thank you for your explaination. I learn something today :)

steadfast, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  5. ababneh84

ababneh84 Member

Best Answers:
    hi
    some networks just accept usa people and automatically denied the peoples from other countries so if i can get legit traffic why you reject me ? just cause i`m not us this is not fair :mad:

ababneh84, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  6. jonas18

jonas18 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Most of these guys are Asian webmasters(mostly chinese)..They don't want to buy your accounts for real. They going to create account with fake info and put your real phone number on the application so you as the buyer can receive the phone call from the network..Most of these chinese guys are know for big time fraudsters.

jonas18, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  7. Yukinara

Yukinara Peon

Best Answers:
    that is so sad, just answering a phone call won't hurt, if they can't even do that, then IM is not for them, just because of scammers like that, legitimate marketers get the bad reputation
    I just talked to COPEAC, I don't even have a "good" website, but when I explain my method of promoting offer, they approve me instantly, the same happen to Azoogle. Just talk to them and everything will be fine

Yukinara, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  8. usapatriot

usapatriot Peon

Best Answers:
    Try calling the company and explain to them how you legitimately drive traffic then. Most might reconsider after you talked to them.

usapatriot, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  9. plibb

plibb Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, it depends on the company really and how they deal with things. Most large companies don't like dealing with people from other countries b/c they automatically define them as frauds. Find a smaller network who will work with you and develop a good relationship.

plibb, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  10. christine.cxdigital

christine.cxdigital Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi All, i got a feedback from my one honest Chinese publisher that there is one forum that called advertcn dot com is the main frauder communion forum. They traded our publisher account called IAC, ebaypartnernetwork account call EPN, Convert2media account called C2M... etc. I had submitted the report to our boss and will send the complain to ICANN and other CPA network.

We had take actions with other companies, all can have a look at Ruck's blog.
    Regards!

Christine Benoit

christine.cxdigital, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  11. snakeair

snakeair Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you sell your affiliate account when the new person log's in, he'll see all your personal information and most likley get your account banned for some reason.

Isn't it against some TOS's to sell your account? Why would someone who worked hard to get an account approved and build there downline or make some cash want to sell there account. I would never sell any of my accounts. don't matter what the offer is. There is always room to increase your earnings with any one of your accounts. Just work a little harder.

snakeair, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  12. tanakanewyork

tanakanewyork Guest

Best Answers:
    So many guys buy accounts. Why?

tanakanewyork, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  13. lieren

lieren Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi christine, you should pay attention to the honest guy, his peach can against the forum.(if no this forum,the guy didnot know anything about the affilaite programe)I think this guy is not good character. So you should pay attention this fucking guy!

lieren, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  14. KatDeluna

KatDeluna Peon

Best Answers:
    PM me !!! :D

KatDeluna, Jun 15, 2009 IP