1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buy Adsense clicks...

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Dominicc2003, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dominicc2003

Dominicc2003 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would just like to say a few things, answering some peoples questions:

1. NO, I COULDN' and CAN'T afford a car actually!

2. You said start at $1 a day and gradually go up - All i want is $1 - $5 a day, no more! I just want it to be consistent...

3. I barely have any money to spend on my site or myself.

4. Because i have like no money, i can't get many visitors because i can't get paid advertising...

5. I wish I could work on my site a lot but I have homework, exams, revision, music and sport to do...
    I have 7 exams coming up soon which will change my life for the better or worse.
    I learn 4 musical instruments which i have to practice a lot every day.
    I have to revise for about 4 hours a day when it isn't school.
    I have tons of christmas shopping to do with the little money I have.

All i want is $1 - $5 a day but consistently, i don't even get that...

So now you see why i want to buy cheap adsense clicks that are allowed by adsense...

Now can you help?

Dominicc2003, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  2. jeeplaw

jeeplaw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I would suggest you cut down on some activities before you burn yourself out at the age of 13! Why are you training on 4 musical instruments? Are you specifically in a musical program designed to train students to become band teachers?!!?

You're going to have to learn the hard way that finding time to build up your sites to generate traffic and interest (without paying money for adwords) is going to take some effort. How much you invest in that effort is up to you.

If you don't short cut it, the wisdom you learn from building your first income generating site will pay you back tenfold down the road when you're on your 25th or 26th income producing site. Trust me.

jeeplaw, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  3. sachin410

sachin410 Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    There are no short cuts to success. There is no one on this forum, who doesnt want to make more money.

Whatever we has said in this thread is for your benefit. We may argue about the scheme's TOS compliance, but I think we all agree that it is a risky proposition and should be avoided.

Adsense is a wonderful program and no one should lose their account trying to make a few bucks quickly.

Always keep one thing in mind , In the cases of TOS compliance , Google is the law maker , the prosecutor and also the Judge...it is not wise to try and find loop holes in its TOS...Google will always have the final word.

Dont get discourged if you dont make anything initially. Forget about $1 a day, I did not average $1 a month in my first months :D

Attached Files:

sachin410, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  4. Dominicc2003

Dominicc2003 Peon

Best Answers:
    K, thanks for the support guys... :)

ANyone know any ways to advertise your site for free but get many visitors still?

5. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Have you considered the coop? It is free. Be sure to read the TOS.

Shannon

Smyrl, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  6. Dominicc2003

Dominicc2003 Peon

Best Answers:
    the coop?

Can you provie a link plz?

7. Smyrl

Best Answers:
    Smyrl, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  8. Dominicc2003

Dominicc2003 Peon

Best Answers:
    nah, dont think it is for me...

I got into YPN! but i live in the UK so i cant use it... :'(

9. Smyrl

Best Answers:
    My suggestion is pass those exams and then start reading the forum from cover to cover for ideas. It is adictive. Don't start reading until those exams are passed. :)

Shannon

Smyrl, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  10. Dominicc2003

Dominicc2003 Peon

Best Answers:
    I might just do that...

I would like to start a cheap or free advertising campaign going first though...

11. techlh

techlh Peon

Best Answers:
    A 13 y/o gets into YPN but here I sit, 33, numerous websites to my name, can't get in. Life's so fair.. lol

techlh, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  12. Harry

Harry Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry if this seems a bit harsh. It isn't meant in that way. But if you're learning 4 instruments which you practice a day, you have sports to train for. Then maybe you need to look at what you're spending your time doing and evaluate it.
    Chances are no-ones forcing you to learn 4 instruments or play sports. So if you want to keep your site full of content then you're the only barrier towards that really. What instruments are you learning and how long have you been learning them from? (I'm just asking because I've been playing the drums for 3 years and I'm a performing vocalist)

I personally don't think you should advertise to get content to your site unless you've given it plenty of time and tried alot of methods with some evaluation added in.
    What's your site about? What sets it apart from others in the area? How developed is it and how much content do you offer?
    Would you revisit the site if you were a visitor?
    Those are the kind of questions you need to ask and go over before you advertise. Especially bringing visitors back. It won't help much if you bring in another few hundred only for them to get bored and not come back.

I've been in the adsense program for 8 hours now and I've made $13.85. :)

Harry, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  13. Sal Collaziano

Sal Collaziano Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can't even read through this thread.. Just know that these people aren't targeted in any way. They're just coming along and clicking ads. Nearly NONE of these clicks are going to turn into sales for the advertisers - which means they'll stop advertising! Simple when you take a SECOND to think about it.. Eh?

Sal Collaziano, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  14. Dominicc2003

Dominicc2003 Peon

Best Answers:

Wow, nice one harry! $13.85 THAT QUICKLY! Whats ur website address??

Also, the guy who was saying it was unfair hwo he didn't get accepted, plz tell me your websites and ill tell you whats wrong with them... I'm good at knowing why places don't accept sites, past experience...

Btw, i AM being forced to learn the 4 instruments AND i'm going for a music scholarship.
    I do sports to keep fit and i'm naturally good at a few so i keep them going, im also going for a sports scholarship.

Guess what?! I'm goin for an academic scholarship too! So i need to do everything...

15. Harry

Harry Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not too sure if I'm allowed to post it. If not I'll take it off.
    http://www.band-101.net it's only been up since the 11th and it's still a bit light on content, most of the article content is in band 101 or diy. So it's still very much a work in progress because I've got a few more catagories to pad out but with the main body of the site ready and it works so I've just got to add more items to it.

I have absaloutely no idea how the American education system works so I can't really say anything about scholarships apart from good luck.

Harry, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  16. jeeplaw

jeeplaw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You're 13 and shooting for a scholorship 5 years from now? Sports, Music and Academics!!?!? Why are you being forced to learn 4 instruments?

jeeplaw, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  17. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    You are definately going to be banned by adsense, if not for this for something else.

You are clearly too immature to be running a business like this and you should focus on your books and revisit adsense when you gain a little maturity.

All you are going to accomplish the way you are going now is a lifetime ban.

aeiouy, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  18. Dominicc2003

Dominicc2003 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks! :-(

I'm going for a scholarship in February 2006, not 5 yrs time!
    And y would i get banned? I won't bother buying the clicks, it's too much hassle neway, as i found out today...

Also, about 3 ppl have rated my posts negatively... What's that all about?

I swear forums are meant to be FRIENDLY, honest mebbe but FRIENDLY. There are 5 or so friendly people here and I would like to thank them for help/support etc. they've given me.

As for the rest of u, wtf u on? If YOU gained more maturity you would see that tryin 2 piss ppl off isnt the way forward.

19. DirtyDog

DirtyDog Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Another great example of why people under 18 are not supposed to be using Adsense.

DirtyDog, Dec 15, 2005 IP
  20. Dio

Dio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If your posts are being marked negatively you have to realise this forum is full of people who's livelihoods could be ruined by people defrauding the system.

Try walking into a room of adults and telling them you want to steal their money - see what resposes you get then. :rolleyes:

Dio, Dec 15, 2005 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.