1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling BusinessOnlineGuidance.com is looking for a CARING owner

Discussion in 'Sites' started by edvvardbrian, May 14, 2012.

Note: This site is not for those who want to "get rich quick" by buying an income-producing or a MFA (made for AdSense) website which will probably be shut down by Google's updates anyway. This is for serious business people who have an interest in this niche and have the skills and resources (ex. time availability, SEO knowledge) required to make this site a huge success that can produce great income for years to come.

Here's what you GAIN by purchasing:
    - 15 unique and original, on-page SEOed pages with high-quality photos included ($150+ value)
    - 350+ high quality, great-demand, lower-supply keywords closely related to this niche (200+$ value)

- unique, professional design specifically created for this site and niche ($250+ value)
    - site content blueprint to help you with the further construction of the site ($100+ value)
    - 2 unique domain names (dashed and non-dashed version)

That’s more than $700+ total value. It actually cost me over $2.000 to have the site planned, researched, designed and constructed by a team of professional webmasters, but I know that doesn’t matter to anyone. Sadly, I have to sell the site asap, so I had to set a very low price.

The site has great potential, it could be monetized with AdSense, Infolinks, Kontera, affiliate programs or you could even sell your own products. An established site in this niche can easily produce more than $10.000 monthly income on an ongoing, stable basis.

I haven't tried to monetize the site in any way yet, so there's no income claim to be made. The site is new and has great profit potential, nothing will hold back the new owner from monetizing it the way he/she wants to (no banned AdSense ID or any of that stuff).

I haven't began SEOing the site so there's only very little traffic coming in, but the content, design, keywords, site-blueprint and domain names (including another domain at businessonlineguidance.com) are all included in the price.

Reason for selling: BusinessOnlineGuidance.com is a new site which I planned to build up to a several hundred pages content-site. However, unfortunately I have to give up on this project due to previously unforeseen obstacles and stay away from internet marketing for a while. Since I don't know how long I will have to stay away, I cannot guarantee or offer any kind of non-compete-agreement or non-compete clause for any period of time, which fact must be understood, accepted and agreed to by you upon purchasing.

After Sale Support:
    I'll provide the following after the sale to the winner of this auction:

• Full Technical Support to my best knowledge
    • Domain Transfer (I use SiteSell's SBI but I can transfer the site anywhere you want to)
    • File Transfer
    Of course we can discuss everything in greater detail before changing ownership of the site (recommended).

Contact Me!

Feel free and contact me with any questions you may have!

edvvardbrian, May 14, 2012 IP
  2. BoyBad

BoyBad Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you say which all keyword the site is up in 1-2-3-4 pages in google.

BoyBad, May 15, 2012 IP
  3. edvvardbrian

edvvardbrian Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your inquiry. None. As I said, I haven't done any SEO to the site yet, so it has yet to start gaining inbound links and ranking.

edvvardbrian, May 15, 2012 IP
  4. BizAd

BizAd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Where is Domain Registered?

BizAd, May 20, 2012 IP